Chapter Three

"I look like a fucking idiot, Michael."

You and Trevor were at the De Santa household. Michael had recently invited you for a double date going out golfing; he'd recently become one of the board members of the Los Santos Golf Club and, once Trevor had found out, bullied Michael into letting Trevor see the 'rich white trash pretend they're better than the poor white trash'.

Trevor had showed up in his usual attire: a white t-shirt, new for once without any odd stains, and some new, non-dirt-caked gray sweatpants. You'd slowly been replacing all of his older clothes. Some of those stains did not want to come out. Michael, of course, was having absolutely none of this. He'd forced Trevor into his walk-in closet and wouldn't let him out until he got some proper golf attire on.

"Look at me," Trevor whined once he'd stepped out of the closet for you, Michael, and Amanda to see, "it doesn't even fit me! I'm not Michael-sized."

Amanda scoffed and rolled her eyes, giving Trevor a look of disdain before turning to Michael. "He's going to look like he just crawled out of the sewers no matter what he's wearing. You can bedazzle a piece of shit, but at the end of the day, it's still a shit."

"You can take the housewife out of a ho, but you can't take the ho out of a housewife," Trevor quipped back as Michael's shorts almost fell off of him.

"Don't call my wife that, Trevor," Michael growled.

"She called me a mean name first," Trevor whined. "I don't even wanna wear this, anyways."

"I tried getting you in nicer clothing, but you insisted on wearing that!" you groaned.

Amanda let out a short laugh at you. "Been there," she muttered to you.

"It doesn't matter how high I am as a board member, I'll get banned for life if I bring you looking like this," Michael sighed. "Let's take you to Pon-"

"No Ponsonby's!" Trevor shouted, casting Michael a look of disgust. "The first time I wear anything from that scam of a store will be when I'm dead and in a coffin."

"Alright," Michael scoffed with a dismissive wave at his best friend, "then no golfing! What the fuck do you wanna do, then?!"

"We could do mini golf at the new place that popped up a few blocks south of where you work," Amanda suggested. "They probably let all the Trevors of the world in."

"Fine," Trevor said, agreeing with Amanda for once, "mini golf for Mikey's mini dick."

"Whatever, Trevor."

Twenty minutes later, the four of you were at Feelie's Mini Golf and Bowling. The tickets were purchased, and everybody got a different color of golf club: Michael's was baby blue, Trevor's was orange, Amanda's was magenta, and yours was periwinkle.

"Set one, seems fairly simple," Michael observed. It was a straight line from the ball to the hole. Once the set was over, Michael was in first place with one hit and everybody else had taken two hits to get the ball in.

"If you win," Trevor warned Michael, "I'm gonna take this golf club and shove it up your ass."

"Good luck trying," Michael sneered as he won the second hole. "The score's now Michael 3, Trevor 4, Amanda 5, and [Y/N] 7." You sighed in frustration; how were you so far behind everybody?

"I'm sorry we can't all be as perfect as you," Amanda said with a roll of her eyes. "I'm gonna go buy a wine; anybody else want something while I'm over there?"

"Sure," you decided, "surprise me."

"Seconded," Michael chimed in.

"You know the answer already," Trevor scoffed. Amanda flipped him off as she went to the bar at the front of the course to grab some beverages. When she walked away, Trevor's eyes lingered on her for a moment. It began to get uncomfortable for you until he shifted his attention to you with a wolfish smile. He sidled up beside you and smiled down at you. "Y'know," Trevor murmured, "I was the Canadian Under-18 Champion. Nearly went pro."