Chapter Ten

Your stomach churned with anxiety as you pulled into the Bean Machine parking lot. Trevor was sleeping in the passenger seat, so you vigorously shook his shoulder until he woke up.

"Huh? Wasgoinon?" he mumbled, his eyes groggily blinking as he got used to the bright Los Santos daylight.

"We're here," you told him.

He replied with a moan as he stretched before you both got out of your Asea. Amanda had gotten a table outside, and it seemed as if Michael was the only one left to show up.

"Hey, [Y/N]," Amanda greeted with a warm smile. It instantly melted off her face when she looked at Trevor. "Trevor."

"What?" Trevor grunted as he pulled a seat out from the table and gestured for you to sit. As you accepted his gesture, you gulped nervously as your mind began to race. When's going to be the right time to tell them? How will they react? Where will we go from here? Fuck, is this gonna be the final blow to Trevor and Michael's relationship?

When Michael found a parking spot and began walking over, Amanda had noticed your worried energy. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," you muttered, "just lost in thought."

"Hey, guys!" Michael said in a chipper manner as he sat beside Amanda. "God, you'll never believe what I've had to deal with this morning."

"I bet I'll be making a bigger, more unbelievable deal soon here," Trevor muttered. You kicked him from under the table, your stomach twisting in anxiety. Not yet, please not yet, Trevor.

"And what's that?" Michael teased. "You gonna strip and throw your streaky underwear at the barista when we order?"

"Weird conclusion to jump to, Mikey. Why're you thinking about me streaking?" Trevor asked, leaning forward slightly with a grin.

"Stop! Talking! About stripping!" Amanda put a halt to the conversation. "So, what happened at work, Michael?"

"Well, you remember the show you two ladies were talking about the, uh... last time we hung out?" You noticed Michael was hesitant to bring up the night of fun you'd all had together. It was too bad; that night was gonna have to be brought up later this meet-up whether he liked it or not.

"Yeah," Amanda said thoughtfully, "Second Coming?"

"Mhm. Well, we got Sabrina Alcrest on set as a guest star, and she's the brattiest bitch I've ever met. Mand, if you thought Tracey was bad-"

"Our daughter is not a bitch." Amanda was firm.

"Yeah," Trevor agreed.

"You know what I mean. Anyways, she has this trailer that follows her around. It has a bathroom in it and she refuses to use any other toilet. The trailer's so big, it doesn't fit inside the Vinewood Studios archway so every time she had to take a piss, we'd have to have a PA drive her in a golf cart half a mile down to her trailer. And lemme tell ya, that girl's bladder must be smaller than a pea with how often we had to take five," Michael prattled off.

Amanda was engrossed in the story, you were listening intently, and Trevor was poking some bird poop on the table.

"Hey," Michael said with a smirk as he turned towards Amanda, "remember when I found you here with that twat Fabien and I smacked him with a laptop?"

"Yeah," Amanda laughed, "it was right were you were sitting, Trevor." She cast a fond look at Michael. "In that moment, I fell in love with you all over again."

"Wow," Trevor breathed. "That... was absolutely disgusting."

As Amanda was preparing a scathing response, a waitress came up to the table. "Hello, thank you for coming to Bean Machine," she said with a smile. "What can I get for you?"