Never have I ever

"... Sorry, what?"

"story for another time?"

Mic gasped and sat up straight.

"Absolutely not- I want to know"

Aizawa sighed and laid back onto the sand, putting his arm over his eyes to block out the sun.

"I was gonna debut at the sports festival"

The speed in which Mic almost deafened everyone on that beach was hilarious, but Aizawa had lifted his arm and actived his quirk.

"Watch it Yama, we don't want a police here"

The blonde nodded and laid down before sitting back up quick.

"The sports festival?! Oh my god- we fought at the sports festival"

"Yep. Was planning on beating your ass to near death then beating the heroes ass to near death"

"But ya didn't-"

Aizawa lazily lifted his arm up again and dropped it on his forehead, in a tired attempt to facepalm.

"No, I didn't."

"Why not?"

"Well first off I didn't want to beat you up. I didn't plan far enough ahead to think we'd have to fight first"

"So you're only a hero because of good luck?"

"When you put it like that it sounds bad"

"No- wait I didn't mean that! You know what I meant!"

Aizawa chuckled and continued on.

"Second off, you told me I'd be a good hero. Nobody said that before and it totally threw me off"

"I was right too"

Aizawa rolled his eyes, but Mic couldn't tell because they were still covered by his arm. A lazy smile was spread across his face.

Mic took full advantage and snapped a photo.

Yeah it was a serious moment, but his partner looked like a damn god and he wanted to see it again.

Sue him.

"So- your plan was to debut at the strongest hero school in Japan"

"Yeah. There were thousands of people there. Wouldn't be hard to run off and blend into the crowd, would it?"

They stayed in silence for a while, Aizawa still laid on the floor and Mic propped up on his elbows, staring at his partner.

"You know Shou, we would have been one badass villain duo"

Aizawa pulled his arm off his face and sat up, leaning back against his arms with a huge smirk on his face.

"Hell yeah we would have"

"Maybe I could become an underground hero and we can be a hero duo!"

"Yama, no offence, but you'd be a terrible underground hero"

Mic pouted.

He would be a great underground hero.

Is what he tried to convince himself.

"Shou! So mean! I'd be an awesome underground hero"

"Underground heroism is about stealth, your quirk literally makes you loud. "

Oh. He had a point.

Aizawa laughed and sat up, looking at Mic.

And he just now seemed to realise how damn good Mic looked in that moment, because he started for a little bit too long.