His Saviour

simp, i am a simp
what do y'all think their quirk would be?

ty to @SilviaHellsing on ao3 for helping me out so much with the first half of this chapter <3
you should go follow them, the bashing essays>>(especially the all might one)

Midori ran across the rooftops, revelling in the wind blowing harshly against his face.

Right now he had no cares in the world.

Yeah, he snuck out without telling anyone. Yeah, his ass was going to get kicked by Mic and Aizawa. But that wasn't his problem- it was Izuku's.

So he was right to feel so carefree.

The state of blissfullness only lasted a few seconds before child like screams were heard from an alley below. Within two seconds he was already changing directions, rushing to where he heard the ear-piercing noise.

When he got there he stayed on the roof, peering over the edge into the cramped alleyway.

As soon as he could see down, his mind went into overdrive, analysing every detail he could see in the dim light.

On the floor was a child, a boy who couldn't be more than six or seven years old.

Towering above him was the attacker- a man who at first glance had no obvious quirk. His clothes were ordinary; just a plain, seemingly worn t-shirt and some average jeans. The only thing that looked suspicious about him was the foldable tanto knife in his right hand. He seemed to hold the blade with an air of confidence, as if he knew the weapon back and forth. He clearly had experience in this field.

There wasn't much that could be said about the child, as Midori's view was obstructed due to how the attacker was standing. All that could be seen was the kids light brown hair, and a sun hat on the floor next to them.

With practiced ease, Midori leaned over the edge, sighing as he prepared to get into yet another confrontation.

When he landed, he made sure to land between the attacker and the child, ensuring the kid's safety.

The man was quick to take a step back, putting space between himself and the stranger.

Midori chuckled as the man moved back.

"What, so you're fine with attacking a child but the minute someone with balls steps at you, you back off like a little bitch? What are you, a mugger or a pussy? 'Cause you're giving me mixed signals here."

The attacker clearly didn't take nicely to the trash talk, as he was quick to pull out a second knife and run at Midori. Midori would laugh as he agiley dodged the heavily telegraphed attacks.

"Here I thought you were a mugger, but trying to stab me too? That makes you a villain you know?"

"Fuck off kid, this ain't your business. Do you even know who I am?"

"Am I supposed to?"

Steam seemed to be physically pouring from every orfice of the attackers face. His nose, his ears, hell, some seemed to be coming out of his eyes.

Midori wondered for a second if the man had a fire breathing quirk.

"Hisashi, that you, you son of a bitch?"

"Who the fuck is Hisashi?"

"You."

"No, I'm me!"

"Yes, you're Hisashi"

"What? No, I'm not!"

"Yes. You. Are."