28.

"Lubna Why?" Afrah uttered with teary eyes.

"Why won't I? I just wanted to get money to be like you. Do you think it was easy without you? Afrah, you left without letting me know and you never cared to look for me." She shook her head " Even if you don't want to come back to the village but why won't you look for me? I lived my life always thinking of the situation you're in, Just hoping you're fine unknown to me that you married a Royal and is now a Royal."
She wiped up her tears and stared at Afrah, she went on. "After I had managed to leave our village and I got scholarship to Study at Bangalore, I left and began studying business Administration. In two years time I was done but do you know what? I couldn't get any job. Suddenly, A company needed new workers so I applied, and I got but the Man told us to meet him at Hawaii. I didn't think of anything, I just accepted the offer. After we had landed at Airport, Only for me to see you with Someone as you laughed and joked like you are the most happiest lady on earth. You were walking Arm in Arm with him and you laughed    wholeheartedly while I was there,  I didn't laugh for once After you left, Afrah. And for my job offer, I left to meet the Man but there wasn't any job offer. He just wanted to destroy my life in a night. When I didn't budge, he told me to leave and that was how I became so angry. Feeling rejected. Feeling dejected." She broke into tears while Afrah couldn't help but feel guilty. That was the same thing she did to Nina and the rest. Why does she forget a person easily?

,"I didn't forget about you Lubna and you have no idea what I went through before I got this happiness you say. I went through....so many things." After said with a cracked Voice

Ridwan gave her hand a light squeeze before he messaged the corps and they bumped in. All those people that were performing their activities were officers in disguise. Just think, if not he had come with officers how would he get the guts to come with papers instead of money.

"Please Ridwan this is all my fault Don't let them go with her. They can take me in place of her. Please."

"No Afrah, she's at fault not you."

"But Ridwan,"

"No buts Afrah. I can only help her in reducing the rate of the punishment. But she has to face it."

~•~

Sheila sat down looking at Simwal. Simwal flashed her one of his mischievous smiles. Yes, his smiles are of different types. He sipped his black coffee while Sheila had to scrunch her Face. She sees no reason why she'll take black coffee ana zaman kalau

"Now that our plan didn't work then what?" She rose a brow drumming her fingers on the table

Ridwan shrugged, "If that plan didn't work, This one would. Trust me."

"Which plan that is?"

" Can you remember ....that woman isn't Afrah's real Mother? And can you remember Afrah's biological Mother doesn't want Afrah to dig out her history?" He smirked.

Sheila shook her head, "Yes I know and since she's trying to hide, then something had happened. But the problem here is, there's no way we are going to do that."

Simwal laughed too hard "Oh lord, Tanga you need to remember that you're with Simwal."

Sheila rolled her eyes "I didn't ask you your name just tell me one reason why you said that our plan is still there." She squeezed her mouth waiting for his answer

"Why I said that is because, We have someone. Someone that can link us to wherever  we want to go to."

Shelia rose a brow "Really?"

He nodded "Yes of course." He whispered something in her ear before they all laughed

"Kai but I really wonder if you have a microwave in your brain." Sheila laughed.