29.

Katsina, Nigeria

Siddiqah slumped on the Sofa briefly glancing at her phone. This Man should leave her alone if not She'll carve table and chairs out of his bones. She rejected his calls 5 times and he's still calling.

Very sensible.

Note the Sacarsm.

She finally decided to pick just so she'll put a halt to this.

"Hello." She spoke a bit loud.

"Hello, Sweet heart." She gasped after she had recognised the Voice. She never ever thought she can recognise his voice after almost two decades. Anyways, people usually say first love marries the heart.

"Excuse me Mister, Who's your sweetheart? Sanusi Ka kiya ye ni fah. I won't hesitate in dealing with you." She clicked her tongue angrily.

"Whoa Angry bird you're still the same. I never even thought you'd recognise me after all this years though."

Siddiqah scoffed. "You're proudly saying it huh? For almost two decades you decided to grace us with a call huh? Excuse me Sanusi, We are now of separate worlds live your life and I'll live mine. We don't need you."

He sighed, "Am sorry, Siddiqah. I know I was wrong but I promise you I'll mend up everything. I'll correct my mistake."

Siddiqah shook her head sideways "You're too late Sanusi. Too late. And let me tell you, if you're trying to take Fateemah with you then wake up from your deep slumber. I took care of Fateemah since After you left which should be 17 years approximately. Then you just Show up like Nepa light and try to take Fateemah with you? Try again later."

Sanusi who listened to her as she rants angrily, sighed again "I know Siddiqah. Let bygones be bygones. And I never mentioned that I'm taking Fateemah with me. I won't take her away from you."

Siddiqah hissed "Let bygones be bygones." She mimicked his voice dramatically "Really? You even call it bygone."

He decided to Ignore her and change the topic "I'll come today."

~•~

Rome, Italy

"Safe Trip, My loves." Abba Crushed them into a bone Crushing hug. Yumnah and Anti Saude are going for a trip to Istanbul. They decided to go for holiday together but Something urgent came up and Abba wouldn't be able to go with them. Yumnah pouted a little "Is there by any chance a way you'd cancel that tedious meeting of yours and come for the trip? It sounds incomplete without you."

Abba glared at her playfully "With the meeting you call tedious is how I paid for the trip. So watch out girl."

"So you guys shouldn't start that non ending chat of yours time isn't on our side." Anti Saude smiled, hugging Abba quickly before they rolled their trolleys. Abba waved to them till they disappeared in utmost crowd.

With a heavy sigh, he turned around and moved to where he parked his Car. He pressed the sensor and the boot beeped. He flung the boot wide open before picking a box. He dropped it on the ground and banged the boot to close. After he had locked the Car, He rolled his trolley down to  the terminal.

~•~

Manila, Philippines

A lady hopped out of her Prado while her guards immediately closed the door behind her. Her envelope Chain bag rested on her shoulder as she firmly held her IPhone 13.