Chapter 5: Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties

Today was the day before Sue and Reed's wedding. Sue has been busy handling charges from the city and fighting back a bit when they tried to charge them for four destroyed police cars when only three were destroyed. Reed was busy with work as usual, Ben was spending time with Alicia, and Johnny was doing some sponsor meetings about a new suit for him to wear. As for Y/N she was working in her store and planning a little something for Sue to celebrate her wedding.

"How's the bachelorette party planning going?" Bobby asked as he walked up to Y/N

"She just wants a quiet night in, so I think I'll rent a movie and get some dinner to go along with some wine.

"That's perfect for her." Bobby smiled "So when are you going to tell Johnny about the house?"

"After the ceremony" Y/N smiled big "I'm going to pull him aside and show him the photos and then tell him."

"Good. I can't wait to see his reaction!" Bobby smiled and walked away awkwardly

Y/N noticed and silently went to her back office where Brad was and closed the door so they could have some privacy

"Hey, what's wrong with Bobby? He seems off today." Y/N looked at Brad concerned

"He's nervous..."

"What? Why?" Y/N pulled up a chair and sat down

"So, for our wedding party, we have our groomsmen and you're my best man/woman of honor, I don't remember the titles Bobby told me."

"Ok, what does that have to do with Bobby being nervous?"

Brad looked at Y/N and made sure Bobby couldn't hear "He wants to ask Johnny to be part of his groom's party but is nervous since all the men at our wedding have to be dressed as sailors..." Brad took a deep breath "He thinks Johnny will ruin it by saying it's stupid or something."

Y/N froze remembering that Brad and Bobby officially got together at a Halloween party so as they were going to wear regular suits, the guest had to wear what they wore that day. Men in sailor outfits for Brad and women in red dresses with a fifty's style hairdo since Bobby went drag that one year.

"Brad, Johnny would never ruin an idea from your wedding" she held his hand "I wouldn't allow him too."

"Thank you, Y/N, this is going to make Bobby's Day."

"Of course."

Y/N walked out of the office getting back to work before she had to leave to pick up the dinner, she had ordered along with picking up a movie afterwards.

🔥

-- The Baxter Building --

Y/N made her way home after picking up some food and a movie heading up to Sue and Reed's floor. As she walked in, she saw Johnny and gave him a quick kiss.

"Hi my love."

"Hi beautiful, whatcha got there?"

"Dinner and movie, Sue's little Bachelorette party celebration."