Chapter 13: Victor's Return

The Fantastic Four sat down in the room waiting for the general to arrive. Johnny gave Ben the update on Y/N, he was relived that his little sister was better, Johnny asked Brad to stay with Y/N until he got back that way incase she got sick again she wouldn't be alone.

Everyone sat out quiet, Sue and Reed frustrated with what happened in London, Ben stressed trying to figure out a way to stop the surfer and Johnny feeling guilty for London and not being with Y/N.

"What the hell was that?" The general asked walking into the room furious

"We'll make adjustments. Next time, we'll be ready."

"Next time? There's no next time. You can't manage this alone. I'm bringing in help."

"Bringing in soldiers and weaponry will put innocent people in danger."

The general was about to argue with Reed again until a figure opened the doors and walked in...

"No more than you already have."

Victor came in the room looking at the team as they all tensed up at the sight of him wondering how he was alive and looked normal. More importantly why he was here.

"Victor?"

"What's the matter? Afraid of ghosts?" Victor added mischievously

Ben growled and charged to Victor slamming him into the wall

"Look out!"

"Don't move!"

"Since you're a ghost, you won't mind if I break your neck."

"Let him go." The general ordered

"You know who that is?!" Johnny yelled

"Victor von Doom. He's here under my orders."

"Ben, let him go." Reed said to Ben

"How is this possible? How are you still alive?"

"No thanks to you four, that's for certain."

"Von Doom had contact with the alien. He's got valuable information."

"Information that might just help save the planet."

"Now let's be clear about this...shall we? I hate you. All of you. But the worlds at stake and we need to work together to survive."

"General, we know firsthand, you trust Victor and you're gonna regret it."

"So far, the only one I've regretted trusting here is you, Richards."

"Let's see what he's got."

🔥

"I made a detailed recording of our little encounter."

"All that you know is at an end." The surfer said chillingly as he looked to Victor