Twenty

*IMPORTANT*

I AM IN NOW WAY SUPPORTING ABORTION NOR AM I DEMOTING IT.

Vic's POV

        "Get it out." Was all she said. And with the calmest face for a person who is being told that their kidnapper and rapist had impregnated them. I can't believe this was happening.

"Are you sure, baby?" I asked.

"Of course I'm fucking sure! I don't want this monster baby inside of me!" 

"Alright..." I agreed.

"Okay, um... We can schedule your appointment for three today." The nurse said. Jess and I both nodded as Hayley exited the room with a sad smile. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it to let her know that I was supporting her decision. Tears started to form in her eyes, but before they could fall there was a knock at the door. 

"Ms. Snow? A police officer asked; she nodded.

"Someone is here to talk to you." He opened up the door and who else but her father walked in slowly with flowers and a small teddy bear.

Jess's POV

        Seriously!? Him too!? Can I just go one day without the people I hate showing up!? Apparently not...

"Get out!" I screamed as tears rolled down my face. He looked confused and so did the police officers.

"I hate you! Get out!" I screamed again. This time Vic got up and walked over towards him and shoved him out the door and stepped outside; leaving me to my thoughts for a few moments. There is a thing growing inside of me. I've always thought that if I did get pregnant then it would be Vic's and it wouldn't be from rape. But now the situation is the complete opposite. It's my ex-fiancé and it was rape; it's a fucking rape baby! What did I do to deserve this fate? I just want to escape it... 

Vic's POV

        I pushed Jess's dad out of the room and into the quiet hallway of the hospital.

"She hates you, don't you get that?" I asked in a frustrated tone. He didn't respond with words, but with a dumbfound look on his face. I turned to the police officer and told him to not let him back into this room. I walked back into the room and sat on the edge of her bed and took hold of her hand. 

"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this..." I apologized.

"It's not your place to apologize." She didn't even look at me. 

"Want me to stay till, the thing?" I asked cautiously avoiding the medical term. She nodded and scooted over; silently telling me to lie next to her. I took my place on the side of the bed and rested my head on the not-so-soft pillow. Jess cuddled into me and rested her head on my chest and entangled our legs. I stroked her hair calmingly as we both feel asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        We were awakened by the sound of a door opening and a nurse walking in.

"It's time for the, uh, procedure." You could tell she was against these things. I got off the bed and watched as the doctor helped her out of the bed and onto her feet.

"I'll be more comfortable if Vic helps me walk..." She stated. The doctor and I shared a look and he moved out of the way and took his place next to Jess. I helped her walk to the designated place for this procedure to happen. I wasn't allowed inside with her, so I kissed and wished her luck as I waited impatiently outside the room in the hallway. It felt like a few hours, but it was really only twenty minutes or so. The door opened and the nurse had put her in a wheelchair. I gave Hayley a nervous look and she nodded as if she knew what I thinking. We walked back to the room and Hayley and I helped a doped up Jess onto the hospital bed.