Eleven

*18 days later*

We're in Long Island, New York again for the second show. Honestly, I was worried to come here, as this is Luca's home state and he used to come here all the time when he was a kid. But nothing happened yesterday. Vic gave security Luca's photo and told them not to let him in. I guess that worked 'cause we didn't see him at all. Vic even stayed up all night just to make sure he didn't come onto the bus or something. I guess he really does love me. In fact, our 3 month anniversary is today.

"Good morning gorgeous." Vic hugged me from behind and laid little butterfly kisses along my neck and shoulder. After that night in Pomona, we were having sex almost every night. And the nightmares afterwards died down a little bit.

"Hey, babe." I turned around and kissed him. He hasn't slept all night and the show is in 6 hours, so I told him to go get some rest, but he insisted that I come with him; so I did. We laid down in his bunk, me on top of him and resting my head on his chest. His arms were wrapped around me as his breathing evened out. We both fell asleep, Vic getting some well-deserved sleep. After about 3 hours, Mike woke us up for sound check.

"Wakey wakey!!! Sound check in five." He pulled back the curtain so the hall light was shining in. We both groaned and I got off of Vic. I stretched and grabbed a change of clothes. I dug out a tee-shirt that read 'all my hate goes to my dick' and some dark red skinnies. I was still just wearing Vic's night shirt and no pants, so I threw on the pants, put on a clean bra, took off his shirt and put on my own. I grabbed my black combat boots and zipped them up. Then, I brushed and styled my hair a bit and walked out of Pierce the Veil's bus with Vic. I started to swing our hands back and forth like little kids.

"Well someone's a little happy today." He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him and scrunched up my face. He laughed at me as we got to the back door of the venue. He opened the door for me.

"After you ma lady." He bowed to me like I was important or something.

"Why that you kind sir." I curtsied and we both laughed at our sudden weirdness. I walked into the back of the venue with Vic following me. He caught up to me and grabbed my hand.

"I gotta go tune my guitars, I'll find you later okay?" Vic stopped us. I nodded and smiled as he leant in and kissed me sweetly.

"I love you!" He yelled as he was walking away.

"I love you too!" I yelled back. I saw him laugh and shake his head. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked towards his designated area. After I couldn't see him anymore, I turned around and started to walk to my bands' dressing room. Half way there, I overheard Kellin on the phone with someone, He sounds pretty upset.

"Jack, what the hell!? The show is in three fucking hours!... Dude.... I'm sorry man I didn't know... Alright I'll see you the next show right?... Okay man... Sorry to hear that... Later man." He hit the end button on his IPhone 5 and slid it into his back pocket. He tangled his fingers into his hair and slid down the wall.

"Uh, Kells? You okay?" I walked over to him cautiously and sat on my knees next to him.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm fine. Jack had a family emergency and he can't play tonight. We need to find a guitarist in three hours..." He trailed off and I guess he got a great idea or something because he looked up at me and smiled.

"You!" He yelled excitedly.

"Me? What about me?" I was so confused.

"You can replace Jack tonight!" He shot up, practically jumping up and down.

"Uh-" He cut me off.

"Please Jess! I'm desperate! Play with us tonight! You know all our songs right?" I nodded.