Ten

I'm screaming out, but no one can hear me.

I've been counting the days 

I've been in the dark waiting for someone to hear me.

No one comes, no one stays, so why don't you just stay?

If not, I'll still be here counting days.

Elijah and I sang in unison. Both pouring our hearts into our new song. That was our last song for the night, as we finished, the crowd erupted into a loud scream. I smiled and looked side stage at Vic. He gave me a proud smile and stuck his hands in his pockets. I threw my fist in the air and exited the stage with the guys.

"That was great babe! You have to preform an acoustic of that song for me sometime." He smiled at me and I gave him a huge smile and hugged him, not caring that I was all sweaty and still had my guitar over my shoulder.

"Thanks for believing in me, Vic." I kissed him and felt him smile into the kiss. Causing me to smile also. 

"Of course babe! I'll always support you." He gave me a little kiss before telling me he had to go warm up. A few minutes later, Sleeping WIth Sirens went on. I saw Kate holding their baby girl with noise cancelers over Copes' ears. She was smiling when he started to sing. Her smile is the cutest thing ever. 

Met a girl at seventeen

Thought she meant the world to me,

So I gave her everything,

She turned out to be a cheat.

Said she'd been thinking for a long time.

And she found somebody new.

I've been thinking that this whole time.

He looked over at Kate and winked at her. She started to blush so she gave little Coco a kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crew took Sleeping With Sirens' stuff off the stage and replaced it with All Time Low's stuff. After they finished, Rian came out first; not wearing any pants or shirt this time. Then Zack, and after him, Jack, Then finally Alex.

"What's up Pomona!!" They all screamed, indicating that they are at their concert; that's what's up, Alex.

"Alright, this is a new song off of our new album. It's called Something’s Gotta Give."  the crowd went fucking nuts. Screaming and jumping.

I woke up in a Stanger’s bed with pins and needles in my head.

And the clock ticking off the wall

Oh yeah, oh yeah.

I don't even know myself. 

I wish I could be someone else.

But I don't have a clue at all. 

Oh yeah.

I tuned out after a while, barely hearing Vic warm up his voice and practice some songs on his guitar. Before I knew it, Vic walked up behind me and snuggled into my neck. I smiled at his warmth and held his arms and snuggled back. He lightly kissed my neck.

"I never wanna let you go." He whispered into me. I got the chills down my spine and smiled even more.

"Pierce the Veil, on in 30 seconds." I heard the guy say. I turned to Vic and gave him a long, passionate kiss.