Eight

Jess's POV

        We were almost to the venue, so we decided to have a little jam session. I brougtht my acoustic guitar on the bus with me. I went to the back of the bus where I had left it, I picked it up and walked back to the front room where the guys were. 

"So what you wanna play?" I plopped down next to Elijah on the couch and got situated. 

"Uh....Game freak?" I nodded and started to play.

So close to where you came from.

Plugged in I'm in your world now.

So lost without a map.

You drop me off on the highest mountain.

You know I'm dying out here.

Lost hope and my will to live.

In your bed my heart is hopeless.

You're so crule to treat me like this.

Elijah and I were singing in unison. Me being higher pitched than him, causing us to harmonize. We sang a few more songs until we finally arrived at the venue. We all got out of the bus and stretched some. A few minutes later, Sleeping With Sirens' bus showed up behide us. 

"KELLY!!!" I ran over to my new friend and gave him a huge hug. 

"Hey Jess!" He hugged me back and pulled away after a few minutes. He got a phone call so he had to step away. A while later, All Time Low and Pierce the Veil's buses showed up. It's only been a few hours since I saw Vic last, but I missed him. He was the third one off the bus, after Tony and before Mike. A huge smile crossed my face as I ran over to him. He smiled back and braced for impact. 

"VICTOR!!!" I whined as I jumped on him. He caught me and laughed; spinning me around. 

"Hey baby!" He put me back on my feet, cupped my face and kissed me like he hasn't seen me in years. 

"EWWWWWW!!! Can you guys cut out all the... That stuff." Mike gestured to us kissing and closed his eyes like he was seeing something way more horrific. We laughed and puled away. He grapped my hand we started walking to the venue.

"So what did you guys do on the the way here?" I asked Vic.

"Oh nothing really. Just fought over what we were gonna watch." He giggled a little at the end. I love his laugh, It's so  hopeful and positive. 

"Is your arm healed yet?" I looked dow at my feet, saddend by the memory of that morning.

"Uh, yeah I guess. I mean, they're still there, you can only see them if you get up close. I don't think the kids will be able to see them." I nodded in response and we fell into a comfortable silence. We arrived at the back door that leads backstage and all that stuff.

"Alright I gotta go this way. We gotta do the meet and greet. Go fine kel-" I cut him off.

"Can I come with you?" I looked at him with hopful eyes.

"Uh, babe, I don't know if that's such a great idea." my smile of hope quickly fadded away and turned into a look of sadness.

"Oh... Okay.Yeah I get it. Their your fans I shouldn't intrude on that." I turned around to try and find Kellin. 

"Jess, wait. That's not what I meant..." He spun me around so I was looking at him. I laughed a little and smiled.

"Vic, it's okay. Really it is. I just wanted to spend some time with you." I took his hand in mine and lightly squeezed it. He gave me a concerned look.