NSFW Alphabet

NSFW ALPHABET WITH JINX!(mostly caters to female reader, sorry to those who aren't!)

(mostly caters to female reader, sorry to those who aren't!)

- A (Aftercare) [How they treat you afterwards]

It's more how you treat her, as she's usually tired afterwards. You run a bath for each of you so you can clean up and get ready to pass out.

- B (Body Part) [Favorite part on them and partner]

Her favorite body part on you are your lips, she loves how they feel on her anywhere and how soft they are!

Favorite part on her is her hands, mostly because it's how she can do things, invent, and also make you feel good.

- C (Cum) [Anything to do with Cum.]

She doesn't care where she cums (or really doesn't care about it at all), aslong as it's you or her making her do so.

- D (Dirty Secret) [Dirty secret of theirs.]

She absolutely loves when you bend down, mostly because it gives her the chance to smack your ass AND look at it! Win win!

- E (Experience)  [How experienced are they?]

Experienced a tiny bit, but overall would be considered new. She learnt very quickly though.

- F (Favorite Position) [Favorite Position of theirs.]

Her favorite position is bending you against any surface and being able to scissor you/masturbate you. She's a total dom.

- G (Goofy) [Are they more serious or goofy in the moment?]

Both! She'll be serious when incredibly frustrated, and can be goofy when it's just a simple stress reliever. Is only goofy when you're comfortable with it though!

- H (Hair) [Are they groomed? How well groomed?]

She has her fair share of hair down there and is pretty decent, but has no problem with shaving/waxing if you ask her and she has the materials.

- I (Intimacy) [How intimate are they?]

Incredibly intimate, ever since you came along she believes it's something that only you two should do with each other, and uses it as a way to express how she loves you when she can't.

- J (Jack Off) [Do they jack off? How often?]

Have you ever seen this woman? She looks as if she'd be excited every second! Knowing this, she'd masturbate every once in a while when she gets too riled up.

- K (Kinks) [Are they vanilla? If not how many kinks?]

Is definitely NOT vanilla, she definitely likes to be mostly dominant as well, but she'll switch every once in a while. Has all sorts of kinks like bondage, knife play, breath play, predator/prey, edging, orgasm denial, praising and degrading! Maybe more, who knows.

- L (Location) [Where they like to do it.]

In private areas, such as your room or hers. If she really feels the need (or you), she'll take you to somewhere hidden but in public for a quickie.

-M (Motivation) [What turns them on? Gets them going?)

When you bend down, you whispering things in her ear, being excited by things such as explosions, being overall happy, outfits you wear, but also some of the most basic things like laughing.

- N (No) [Whats something they wouldn't do, turn offs?]

She does not like sharing. No, no, no! She doesn't want to share your body, or her body, with other people! She believes it should be only you two.

- O (Oral) [Do they prefer to receive or give?]

Prefers to give as she doesn't really like to be the one to be begging or pleading, but doesn't mind receiving when she's really needy.

- P (Pace) [Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?]

She's fast and rough when she's frustrated and wants to let out her emotions, and slow and sensual when she just wants to let you know how much you love her.

- Q (Quickies) [Do they like them? How often?]

Loves them, especially when the longer option just isn't available, or you both are in public and need to be somewhere. It's a good stress relief for her!

- R (Risks) [Do they like risks? If so, how often do they take them?]

Loves risks, I mean, this is Jinx! Will take you anywhere and everywhere aslong as there's even the slightest chance you won't be caught.

- S (Stamina) [How many rounds can they go for? How long can they last?

She can go for 4-5 rounds, but if you really get her going then 5-6, but either way no matter the amount she WILL make you beg and plead for her, so it'll always be long.

- T (Toys) [Do they own any toys? How often are they used?]

She has a few, handcuffs, ropes, strap ons, dildos, vibrators, things like this.

- U (Unfair) [How much they like to tease.]

Loves to tease you! Intact, she teases you in and out of the act! She just loves seeing you flustered and embarrassed while she teases you.

- V (Volume) [How loud are they?]

With how much she teases you, you'd be surprised with how loud she is. She will moan and groan like the end of tomorrow, but keeps it down when she wants to hear you.

- W (Wild Card) [Random head cannon.]

One time, she fingered you while having a conversation with someone in a "meeting" of some sorts, it was funny to her seeing you try to cover up your moans.

- X (X-ray) [How big are they? Their size?]

She's female, so I wouldn't know how to answer this. But, if I had to say something she can take a whole lot?? I don't know.

- Y (Yearning) [ How high is their sex drive?]

Medium, she isn't always horny but it is damn well most of the time. She likes to do it atleast once a week, but is okay if you can't.

- Z (Zzz...) [All about sleep, how quickly do they fall asleep?]

She usually falls asleep after your normal aftercare routine, which is take a bath, change the sheets, and then pass the fuck out afterwards.