Reader Misscarriage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reader Miscarriages

Aftermath of a scenario where Reader is protecting Jinx during a fight with Violet and Caitlyn, when Violet unknowingly punched reader in the stomach causing a miscarriage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You sat on the chair, crying your heart out. Your first child, your only child, they were gone. They'd never be able to experience the joy of life, they were event developed.

Jinx came and sat beside you, holding you and crying as well. Neither of you could believe this, how could you let this happen?

Jinx thought she could've been more careful, that she could've handled it herself and instead of making you feel as if you had to protect her.

She swore she would protect you and her child, but she failed. And that broke her heart. Was she not enough to protect you?

She was also mad at Violet, but she knew she couldn't really blame her. She didn't know, but she shouldn't have done that.

You on the other hand, thought everything was your fault instead. You lost your own child because of your own recklessness.

You thought about how Jinx wouldn't have her child because of you, and that she secretly hates you and wants you gone, which hurt you to think about.

In the end, you knew you both loved eachother. You just wish you could've handled that whole situation better, maybe then you'd still have your child.

However, Jinx on the other hand was overthinking about how Violet hurt you like that, and that would not lead to something good.

BONUS

If Vi ever finds out you had a miscarriage because of her punching you, she'd be devastated. She would've been an aunt, and she ruined that? She'd never forgive herself.

She'd make it her goal to find you and make it right, comfort you about it and do anything to make it right for you, to make you feel even the slightest bit better about the situation.

In the end, you have mixed feeling about it but you'd never really hold a grudge towards her, but if you ever get pregnant again you are definitely not going to be seeing her during that period.

NOTES ; This was also requested! Made me sad to think abt tbh, also 2 chapters in one night! Woo! Hope you all enjoy.

REQUESTED BY: @IEatCheeze

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦