𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝟒 ⎯ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

๑ 𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝟒 ⎯ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
⎯⎯(𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕𝘚 ) 𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘖𝘔 𝘑𝘐𝘕𝘟
╰⋯➤ absolutely random headcanons for jinx, both fluffy and angsty.

also, sorry for being dead I'm just waiting for new content of arcane and stuff to get back into jinx.

⎯⎯⎯

- jinx is the kind of person to let her huge or kisses linger too long. not for any underlying reasons but just because she loves you.

- though you probably wouldn't notice at first glance, jinx has a few scars that she likes to talk about because of the story behind them.

- if jinx ever had children, she'd want two girls that were a few years apart. she wants to give them the childhood she never had.

- she overthinks a lot. sometimes she overthinks to the point she convinces herself that you did something that you never did.

- absolutely loves to watch you cook. she's not the best at it, so she likes to watch you cook simply for her own enjoyment.

- if you convince her two, you can sit and read while cuddled up together rarely. jinx doesn't like to read at all.

- she would be interested in action and horror movies, and would love harley quinn for the similar chaotic personalities.

- sometimes she wonders if she died and woke up in heaven as a joke, simply because she can wake up and get to see you everyday.

- her favorite candy is cotton candy because it matches her hair. if it didn't she'd still like it but it wouldn't be her favorite anymore.

- if you or silco were to ever die she would be devastated, she'd feel as if she couldn't move on without you.

- a yandere jinx would be like a possessive and more outgoing version of jinx rather than more murderous.

- if you ever went to school with her, she'd be the partner your parents wouldn't like because of the amounts of trouble she'd get in a lot. they'd warm up to her though!