A/N | 10K Special

Hello everyone! I know I haven't been updating as much as I had in the beginning, as I updated about every two days. Now, I upload about every six unless I have an idea of what to upload.

I also have been dealing with changes in my household, nothing too major but I'm currently focusing on those things aswell, which takes up most of my time as well as school.

To be honest, I've also had thoughts about completely ending the book at about 30 chapters because of my inability (less motivation and ideas) to even write them (around chapter 17) but after thought and consideration I've just decided to take more inspiration from things, plus, if the book ended I'm sure many of those who enjoy the book would be devastated.

On a brighter side, I will be changing my writing style and the layout of my chapters, as you all could see from the start and end of my books my chapters have been gradually becoming more decorative, I'm going to change that completely!

The book will still be all about Jinx and you as a couple or family, but I just want a change of things to celebrate everything that has been happening lately involving the book and it's attention.

I am also here to thank you all for the attention this book has received! It started from 5 reads, and is now currently almost 10k reads! Would you all like a 10k special when it happens, where I am given ideas you all submit here and I post them accordingly?

To  fill in some ideas I currently have for future chapters, I was thinking about taking oneshot requests and/or writing oneshots in the book, we have.

Jinx And Reader Married
Reader and Jinx Take Care A Pet
Jinx and Reader Turn Into Kids
Silco, Jinx, and Reader bonding hcs
Reader reacting to Jinx's Death

These are just a few I can name on the top of my head, anywho I thank you for reading, Author is out!

It's 2 AM rn.