NSFW / Jinx With A Breeding Kink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NSFW WARNING : Jinx With A Breeding Kink

Small scenario and head-canons in which Jinx has a breeding kink and reader (or s/o) has to deal with with the aftermath for a while.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Incredibly grabby, just cannot take her hands off of you at all. Sexual or non sexual, doesn't matter. It can be a hassle sometimes though, having to pry her off of you. It's not like she wants to take her hands off anyway.

- Possessive to say the least, she views you as her prized possession so she definitely would want to show you off as so.

- You get kinky remarks about it every single time. No breaks once so ever. Hope you like dirty talks cause it'll seem to be her forte.

- If you do get pregnant by her hands (which is 99% impossible cause she's female, but if it does happen) she'll be overjoyed!

- When you're pregnant she views it as a claiming of you being hers, the baby is sole proof! She also secretly hopes it's exactly like her so it's even more proof.

- Oh, another possessive hc but when you're pregnant she will 100% attempt to isolate you. Not cause she crazy but because she doesn't want you or the baby to be hurt.

IMAGINE (SLIGHT NSFW)

You were washing the dishes from the previous meal you and Jinx had used for dinner, not wanting them to lay around as you knew jinx wouldn't do them.

Right when you finished though, a set of hands wrapped around your waist and bring you closer to them. A signature move of Jinxes.

"Let me go. I am not falling victim to your antics any longer." You said teasingly, knowing exactly why she did this.

"But I'm bored, and you're the only fun thing to do around here." She whined, pulling you closer to her.

"We'll find something else to do." You said, pushing your way out of her grip to go back to what you had been planning to do after dinner, which invent a special surprise for Jinx.

"Oh no you don't." She said, pulling you back and into an embrace. "You're not getting out this time, doll."

NOTES ; Haven't updated for a long time, nor written another NSFW chapter so to those who were looking for it here ya go. I feel disgusting bye.

REQUESTED BY: None

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦