New Years Jinx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jinx and Reader's New Years !

Jinx and her s/o spend new years together.
imagine and head-canons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Head-Canons

- Jinx doesn't mind or really care for new years, for her it's just another year of the same thing that was happening like the last.

- Though, that was before you came along, now you have made it tradition to spend New Years doing something fun every time.

- Every year, you two go out to buy cotton candy and foods you like, and then go home to cook it. Meaning, the kitchen is always a mess.

- If you two even finish cooking by new years, you two go outside and set fireworks. You two are the neighbors everyone hates or loves on new years because of your fireworks.

Short Imagine

"Jinx!? That's not how you make steak!" You yelled out in horror. She was about to light the steak on fire? Even she knows that's not how you do it! "But I don't know any other way!" She responded trying to defend herself. "I'll show you, just please, don't set anything on fire." You huffed, starting to turn on the stove and go in the cabinets to get a frying pan.

NOTES ; New Years Special! I had fun writing this, also sorry for not updating for so long (and being late by a day). I hope you all enjoy 2022, and have a happy new years! 

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦