Jinx Taking Care Of Sick Reader

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jinx Taking Care Of Sick Reader

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ IMAGINE ]

you slowly walked towards the door holding your s/o, feeling too tired to go even the slightest faster to see them.

when met with the door, you opened it as quickly as you could to be met with a jinx inventing at her table, groggily, you walked towards her and got into her lap, laying your head around her neck and your arms loosely hanging around her waist.

"are you okay, teddy bear?" she asked, moving one arm to your waist to return the favor, using the other, her right hand, to continue working on another bomb.

"i got sick." you said, snuggling impossibly closer to the body you were laying on.

"oh, would you like me to get you medicine? or, I could lay you down. either way, i'll make sure you get medicine." jinx responded, focusing all her attention on you instead of half.

"bed." was all you said, taking in jinx's body warmth, though she felt cold to the touch.

"oh, okay then. you'll owe me though." she said jokingly, picking you up bridal style and putting you onto her 'bed', which was actually just a large couch.

you made grabby hands to indicate that you wanted her to lay down with you. hesitant at first, due to not wanting to get sick, she lay down beside you, letting you snuggle into her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"sweet dreams, honey." jinx said, listening to your breathing slow to an impossibly slower place, and listened to you very soft snore while wrapped up against her.

[ HEADCANONS ]

- jinx would be a bit worried when you're sick, but she knows you'll be able to get over it. after all, you are independent.

- when you're too tired to do things yourself, she'd do them for you no matter how much she'd hate it. whether that be feeding you, or simply getting your favorite snack for her to once again, feed you.

- pampers you when you're okay with it. she cares for you, and after all you've done for her it's the least she can do.

- breakfast in bed! as a child, powder would love being able to eat in her bed as the first thing to do, and she believes you would too. of course, you do.

- if you're sick with something like the flu, she'll immediately ask someone (most likely silco) about what to do. she cares for you, and she doesn't really know how to handle things like that because she rarely gets sick, so the best she can do is have someone else take care of you for her.

- will never admit it, but loves how clingy you get when you're sick. like, you want her attention because you feel unwell? how sweet of you! have all my attention, and this oh so disgusting medicine!

- hesitantly, she will lay in bed with you. she won't be too fond of it because you're sick and she hates being sick, but she makes an exception for you. (and then she either gets sick with you, or you have to take care of her after you get better.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NOTES ; this is inspired by me currently being sick, literally sneezing and coughing every second. I thought it was exaggeration that you sneezed a lot while sick, smh.

hope you enjoyed this chapter full of headcanons and an imagine, i look forward to seeing everyone enjoy my work more!

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦