Jinx Fluff Prompt #1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fluff Prompt !

Jinx is waking up in the middle of the night, shaking, breathing heavily, maybe even crying. Reader wakes up as well, immediately knows what is happening and starts cuddling Jinx.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jinx woke up abruptly while being absolutely horrified, shaken up from another one of her nightmares. It was often, too often, that she'd dream of how she killed her friends Mylo and Claggor years ago, and how they still haunted her mind until this day.

Usually, shed cry until she had no more tears left at the moment, her throat dry and raw from crying for hours, and then would repeat it all over again the next night, and then the next. But now, she had you.

Accidentally waking you after almost jumping up, you realized she had one of those nightmares again. Feeling sorry for her, knowing that there wasn't anything you would be able to do to end these nightmares, you pulled her into your arms and big spooned her, it almost looking as if you were rocking a small baby.

Noticing her cries were attempting to become weaker, you whispered sweet nothings into her hair and just overall hugged her tighter, just trying to comfort her in the way she needed right now.

Eventually, Jinx ended off being able to stop crying and fall asleep all while in your arms. She'll always know just how much you love her.

NOTES ; I feel bad for Jinx because of her hallucinations, and how she probably does have nightmares of the accident years ago. Anyways, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I'm writing this on my new computer.

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦