Jinx Anniversary Headcannons

Jinx Anniversary Headcanons( Thank you for 200+ reads in like two days!)

( Thank you for 200+ reads in like two days!)

JINX

- For your anniversary, she'd take you to to places such as your favorite place to eat, where you met, a place she values and things like that.

- She'd (attempt) to cook you your favorite food, and then fails because she's not too experienced in that field.

- You two would read books about future movies (while movies aren't actually a thing yet, so you're just reading), and so years later when you watch the movie you're like nostalgic like "we read about that!!" while you're in your like 80s lol.

- Overall, with Jinx planning these things it just seems like one of the days with her when everything goes right and she isn't always bouncing off the walls.

YOU

- You would take her somewhere to go watch fireworks that you set up to blow just at the right time, and it'd take you like an hour to work up the courage to ask her.

- If you're on the more creative and inventive side, you would set up like an invention station where you and Jinx would spend like 2 hours inventing or planning things you randomly thought of.

- If you're on the more rough side, you can imagine yourself play fighting (or roughhousing) with Jinx! No weapons or anything that can harm the other will be involved, but you can see it as an excuse to tackle and tickle the other!

- You and Jinx end up cuddling and falling asleep on the couch in her "room" after wearing yourselves out from play fighting.

- With you planning this wonderful milestone for you and Jinx, this just seems like the best day in heaven for the both of you.

[ REMEMBER, YOU CAN ALWAYS REQUEST CHAPTERS BY COMMENTING!! ]