Imagine You Comforting Jinx

Imagine You Comforting Jinx After One of Her Meltdowns - GN Reader

"Jinx! Jinx!" You yelled, running towards the crying mess of a ball on the ground of Jinx's "Laboratory."

You immediately got to your knees and grabbed the crying girl and brought her to your chest and started rocking her as if she were the more fragile baby in the world.

"They won't shut up! They keep telling me how everything is all my fault, how I killed them! How everyone will leave me. Will you leave me? Please don't. I can't loose another person I can't-"

You cut her off, "I won't ever leave you. And it wasn't your fault, you were trying to help. You wouldn't have done it if you knew this would happen."

"B-But It-"

"Shh shh, It's okay. I promise you, you won't loose anyone else. You won't loose me." You said, interrupting her and cradling Jinx closer to your chest as she continued to sob.

After a few moments, she had calmed down a bit, and continued to stay in your arms. Only soft whimpers coming from her mouth, and even then those were hardly audible.

At some point, you had picked up the girl and placed her on her messily made bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead before sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting for her to fall asleep.

Jinx had other plans thought, getting up to grab you and pull you down with her.

Eventually, you two were in bed cuddled up against each other, ready to drift off to sleep for a nap in the middle of the day.