Jinx PDA Imagines

Jinx PDA Imagines!

Jinx PDA Imagines!

- Jinx is utterly in love with you, and is 100% open to showing you off in public! If anything, she'd want the world to know how much she loves you and that you two are in a relationship! Also doesn't understand the concept of personal space when in a relationship with you.

IMAGINE

- Jinx and you being in public, and then Jinx just randomly yells about how much she loves you and the thought of you two together, and eventually causes a scene which ends in you dragging her off somewhere to calm down your burning face, and ears.

- Jinx quite literally threatening anyone who even dares to glare at you in the wrong way. And by the wrong way, that means even glare at you. She is 'territorial' in some way, so no matter what kind of look it is, she won't appreciate it very much.

- Jinx absolutely loves loves loves when you give her affection in public! In the under-city, with all the people there it'd seem weird to show even the slightest bit of affection lo to anyone unless you're in the right place, so Jinx appreciates it deeply (and will absolutely gush over it) when you kiss her anywhere, hold her hand, or it's just you putting a hand on her shoulder in public.

- Jinx would definitely announce your relationship to anyone she deemed worthy. Talking to Silco about any unrelated topic? Check. Talking to some rando who glared at you funny? Of course! She is 100% proud she has the pleasure of being with someone like you, and is completely great-full for the fact you reciprocate her feelings.

- BONUS: If jinx even really takes them, and you're that far in the relationship, she loves taking baths with you! She loves the feeling of you being there to wash her, and then being able to reciprocate the feeling! It really calms her, thought it's mostly the thought of you.