Taking Care Of Sick Jinx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taking Care Of Sick Jinx
used a non arcane gif of jinx this time lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- considering the high chance you might've gotten her sick from making her cuddle with you, she'll be moody. she told you so, s/o, she told you that would happen!

- in exchange, you treat her as kindly as she treated you, and with jinx for once being exhausted, won't argue with you about it. at-least not until she gets better. hope you like a salty jinx bickering with you about how you didn't have to act so kind.

- you run her nice warm baths with bubbles, and if she allows it, let's you wash her and her hair. she won't usually go through the trouble of taking out her hair and washing it, so she likes when you do.

- you make her your favorite soup! you love it, of course, and you believe that making it for other people makes them feel good. whether or not jinx likes it is for debate, but she definitely eats (or drinks) all of it for you.

- you baby her to the max, not intentionally of course, knowing she dislikes a it a bit (and only let's it slide when she's sick), but when she's sick you just see her as so fragile and soft because she's just not herself and it's just, :(((  — let reader help you jinx!!

- absolutely hates it when you go out to do 'cool shit' without her because you think it's dangerous because she's sick, and complains about how you 'always do all the cool stuff without her'.

- feeling bad, you take her with you on your next job because of her endless begging, luckily for you, you're smart enough to know to bring her when she's not sick, she's not slick.

NOTES ; I had to rush this because I was sick, el oh el. i'm also going to school for the first time this week, and 2nd to last day of the week until break. anyways, hope you enjoyed, I'll see you next time I update! ty for also 2k reads, I really appreciate it!

fixed the grammar in some areas in the update, nothing major. might put out another chapter in an hour.

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦