𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝟐 ⎯ 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

๑ 𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝟐 ⎯ 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄
⎯⎯( 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘕) 𝘈 𝘗𝘐𝘊𝘕𝘐𝘊 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘑𝘐𝘕𝘟
╰⋯➤ imagine going on a picnic with jinx, but it's too chaotic to be the ideal one.

- for one, this woman has never gone on a picnic before. it's completely new to her, so she's not going to be the best.

- she's all confused when you ask her about it, so she'd immediately think it was probably an adventure of some sorts and secretly being weapons to 'protect you'

- so when you're bring a basket full of food and a blanket, she's definitely questioning what a picnic really is but won't tell you anything.

- at an appropriate spot, you lay down the blanket and start laying out the foods when jinx finally asks you what a picnic is.

- "okay, what are you doing? what is a picnic?"

- then you're both confused, as she randomly asks what a picnic is after agreeing to going on one, but you explain anyway.

- "it's like a date or hangout of some sorts, you lay out a blanket and eat on it while outside. i'm not entirely sure."

- "oh then, i've never gone on one before!"

- broke your heart, she hadn't gone on something as simple as a picnic? you swore to make her first picnic her best picnic.

- after you finally unpacked, you immediately struck up a topic to speak about so jinx wouldn't become uninterested, and that ended up in you play fighting in the dirt.

- "i told you, [name], i am superior!"

- "mark my words, jinx, once i get out of this i am going to pulverize you."

- "not if i keep you here forever! i am stronger, i shall protect you!"

- "you can't protect me if you're the one who is crushing all of the bones inside my body."

- "oh yeah, promise you won't jump on me?"

- "i can't do that."