Valentines Day Special

JINX X READER[  VALENTINES SPECIAL  ]

JINX X READER
[ VALENTINES SPECIAL ]

this might possibly be my last chapter as I no longer have the motivation to continue, but I'll try pre-making chapters!

"Jinx! Slow down!" You called out, trying to hold Jinx's arm as she practically dragged you across the dry cement floor.

"But I have something to show you!" She retaliated, softening her grip enough not to leave any markings, but still dragging you.

You groaned, knowing Jinx would most likely not stop dragging you. She must've been really excited is what you would've guessed, she does drag you everywhere, but she's never this persistent about it.

"Ah! It's right there!" She suddenly exclaimed, going back to her original grip and dragging you alongside her as she ran to the top of a building board.

"Jinx, why are we up here?" You asked, confused as to why you and her were sitting here on the ledge of a bill board which was incredibly high up.

"Because, I used to do this a lot," She said, trailing off. "As a child. With Violet. And now that she's gone, I haven't done it much."

She broke your heart, she did this with her sister, but stopped when she died? I feel so bad.

And then she made it start beating again. A common occurrence between you two.

"But!" She suddenly yelled, pulling you out of your thoughts, "Now I have you, so I can do this with you!"

She then engulfed you in a hug, hugging you tight as if she wouldn't ever let go in fear of loosing you too. And to be honest, she was.

She was afraid of loosing you, so she tried her best to make you stay. And this was one of her attempts.

And unknown to her, these attempts really made you love her and her personality.

"This was just," You started, hugging Jinx back mid sentence, "Sweet. Just incredible. Thank you Jinx."

If she wasn't crying before, she really was now. She really loved you, and you loved her too. None of the words you've said before can compare to this moment.

"Oh! I love you, [Name]." She stated, hugging you tightly as she was stilly crying.

You rubbed her back in comforting circles as you spoke, "I love you too."

What's better than crying about being single on Valentine's Day? Reading about your favorite character.