Jinx and Reader With Pets

JINX AND READER WITH PETS[  HEAD-CANON + IMAGINE ]

[ HEAD-CANON + IMAGINE ]

tbh now that I'm writing I have more motivation and now I look like a hypocrite.

this chapter was planned a week ago but I didn't want to do it so I never finished till now.

It's always a mess with Jinx and your pet. Jinx spoils it too much, so you'd have to be the responsible one.

"Jinx, you can't let her tear up our blanket because it's cold, it has 5 others that you bought."

"PpBut [Name]!! She kept whining and I didn't have the heart!"

Suck up. You thought, going to get money so you could buy yet another blanket. You'd be surprised if the cashier didn't know you by now.

Unsurprisingly, you are the responsible one, you take care of their necessities and Jinx treats them like a princess, no matter what you try to tell her.

"Jinx. She doesn't need 27 toys, 5 brands of dog treats, and 15 different beds and blankets."

"But she's cute! I'm sure she'll appreciate it!"

"You're paying then."

"Wait, never mind! I'll cut them down a bit!"

— [ IMAGINE ] —

"Who's a good girl? You are!" Jinx cooed to your pet, rubbing their head whilst praising them for god knows what.

"Jinx, you have to let her sleep, she's tired and can't keep her eyes open long." You told her, crossing your arms as you stood above her, as she was sitting.

"Sleep isn't important. I am, and head pats are too. Therefore, she will not be sleeping and instead will be he head pay by me!" She proclaimed, rubbing your pet on her head.

"Let her go to sleep or I'll make you both have to sleep, but you for a very long time." You threatened, unamused by her 'speech'.

"Please? I promise I'll pay next time we go shopping!" She pleaded, attempting to make puppy dog eyes and held up your pet to your face.

Sighing, you responded. "Fine. Half an hour but that's it, any time past then and I'm making sure that you pay for everything."

"Thank you, [Name]! I really appreciate it!" She told you, flashing you an appreciative grin.

You couldn't help but grin at her mischievous ways, no matter how much they'd ever irk you.