A/N - Revamp

•

hello everyone, author here! this is an update because a lot of you might've been thinking if i was dead or alive because of the lack of updates.

not even going to lie, i'm not even going to create some excuse to make up for not updating. to cut it short, I'm loosing motivation for this book. i wanted it to be 30 or so chapters but i cannot do that if i do not even want to make time to continue updating the book.

so, i am completely revamping this book, if i want to continue creating chapters for all my readers i have to make it actually fit my writing style for the time being; or it won't actually fit my interests, making me uninterested in actually updating.

all of the old chapters will still be here, it's just that the newer chapters + book layout would be changed the next time i decide to publish anything.

please understand, as i can't really put out content for something i wouldn't have any content for.

just a note, i've decided not to make a jinx x reader story, as this is already something i cannot update for the life of me. arcane/league of legends just isn't something i'm into anymore.

on another note, i've been wanting feedback on the chapters for a while, so what are your thoughts?

is there any more characters you'd like to see of such as violet or cait? (jinx will still be the main focus)

but anyways, this is the end of the chapter. i hope to see you all the next update!!