𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝟏 ⎯ 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

๑ 𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝟏 ⎯ 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄
⎯⎯( 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 ) 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘑𝘐𝘕𝘟
╰⋯➤ imagine going to school with jinx, but she has a secret crush on you.

⎯⎯⎯

You walked to your locker, ignoring the bluenette who had been following you around like a lost puppy ever since she saw you leave your class.

"Oh, come on! Can't you see I'm talking to you?" She cried, clinging onto your arm to stop you in your tracks successfully.

"I can, but I have things to do. I promised you earlier I'd talk to you later." You sighed, starting to open your locker with the opposite arm ⎯ the one Jinx wasn't clinging to.

"Please? I promise, I will not drag you into one of my pranks again! Trust me! Can't I make a promise with you?" She wailed again, refusing to loosen her hold.

"Maybe we could hang out after I put my notebooks in my locker. If I lose my notes again, I'm not going to be hesitant to tell someone it was you." You irked, finally pushing her off with a soft shove and placing your books into you locker.

Jinx attempted to peek inside, but was effectively blocked by you. 

"Why can't I see what's in your locker? Is there something you don't want me to see in there?" She teased, poking your face with her index finger.

"Yes, there is something in there I don't want you to see, now go somewhere!" You blushed, slamming your locker a bit too loud.

There was something in there you didn't want her to see, and that something was a paper of things you planned to do with Jinx because she kept begging for things to do.

If she ever caught sight of that paper, it'd be over. Which is why, now, no one is ever allowed in your locker.

"Awe, [y/n] has a secret she wants to hide!" Jinx mused, clinging to your arm once again and dragging you off to the main campus, presumably to break her promise and make you help prank one of her classmates, again.

At least she wanted me to do it with her? But I don't want to be suspended with her again..

⎯⎯⎯

"Miss [l/n], Jinx, may I ask why you two are here, once again?" The principal asked, staring at you two, well more like jinx, intently.

"I thought it'd be a good idea to prank Sevika again! After all, she is the reason I failed one of my tests before."

"Of course you did, it's only in your nature." The principal rolled her eyes thinking about it, and turned her attention to you. "What about you? What'd you do to end up here with her?"

"I, uh, got dragged into it because Jinx wanted to make me a witness for her self proclaimed 'awesomely spectacular prank', and since I didn't do anything to stop her I'm here as well." You deadpanned, wanting to turn back time and stop Jinx from even doing this so you wouldn't be in this situation.

"This isn't anything new for Jinx, so she can have another two days of after school detention, and you can have lunch detention for a day. Please, stop appearing in my office Jinx. I'm tired of you." The principal stated, dismissing the both of you from her office.

Once you were out of there, you made sure to give Jinx an earful for dragging you into this mess and once again ruining your perfect record.

But as she always said, 'school can wait! fun is more important!'

word count ; 600