Jinx, Reader, and Silco

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Powder, Reader, and Silco

Scenario and headcanons where you and Jinx were taken under Silco's wing after Mylo and Claggors death.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- You and Powder are always pulling pranks on Silco, no matter the occasion. He just got a new pair of clothes? It's now going to be stained with blue and f/c powder.

- Inseparable, now that you both believe that you're the only ones left of Vander's kids, you guys plan to alway stick together.

- When Powder was renamed Jinx, you were named Curse so you two would match! Jinx and Curse, sound like a perfect pair to me.

- Whenever Silco has you or Jinx sent out on missions, you two make sure you're assigned together so you can complete it together!

- You're always there to comfort Jinx no matter what, it's a promise you two made.

SCENARIO

"Jinx, Curse, get over here!" Silco screamed from his office, furious because of another prank you two pulled.

You followed Jinx inside, each of you dying of laughter because of how furious he was right then and there, and he was only calling you two to his office.

Opening the door you were met with a drenched Silco, covered in water, mud, and blue and f/c powder.

"What do you two have to say for yourselves!?" He screamed, almost becoming even more mad form seeing you two laughing like no tomorrow.

"We did it, and it's so funny!" You said in delight, trying to contain your laughter now that you were speaking.

It's safe to say you guys got punished, you had to clean his office and go on two missions without eachother because of how frequently he got pranked. It was also safe to say you guys never really stopped prancing him.

NOTES ; I love this, it was fun to write + I haven't really written something about Powder in a while. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

REQUESTED BY: None

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦