Drowning Incident

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reader Almost Drowns

Jinx and her s/o go to the beach where reader almost drowns, and now they have to deal with the aftermath.
imagine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You lay on the bed quietly sulking about the past events that happened earlier that week. It wasn't supposed to end up like this, you were just supposed to have a nice relaxation day with Jinx at the beach, you weren't supposed to go through a life ending experience.

But you did, and here you were. Now you were afraid of water, you almost drowned in it. Before, you would always claim you were the best swimmer out of all your friends, and that you could probably win against the best swimmer. And now, you didn't even want to think about getting into large bodies of water.

Luckily, you didn't die because Jinx was there to save you, much to your liking. Without her, you're sure you would've been dead way before this.

Jinx was out getting you two some food, so you were left in your thoughts for a while. Unfortunately, all that you could think of was drowning over and over, what would've happened if Jinx wasn't there, how you're such a burden to her.

Much to your luck, Jinx had came back with your favorite food at the moment you started crying. Noticing it, she placed the food into a nearby surface and ran towards you to bring you into a bone crushing hug.

No words needed to he said, all this meant what she didn't say, you weren't a burden. You never would be, and that she'll always love you.

NOTES ; This was requested! I planned to post this yesterday, but never really finished until now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know I've said this before, but I'm actually starting to work on the Jinx Story, promise!

REQUESTED BY: @Pettysimp
꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦