Jinx and Reader School AU

JINX AND READER  SCHOOL AU[ HEAD-CANON + IMAGINE ]

[ HEAD-CANON + IMAGINE ]

imagine it as you and jinx being high schoolers.

- You and Jinx would probably be the trickster x sweet stereotype (or another trickster, can't define you.)

- Jinx pranks teachers, like, a lot. If they end up dunked with water, their go to is Jinx. Luckily, she has you who can shift the blame onto someone else most of the times.

- Considering Jinx would have detention and/or be suspended a lot, you'd sometimes do her homework for her out of kindness. You still force her to do her schoolwork though, you have to tutor her. (It's hard with her constant flirting tho)

- Like expected, you're the cute couple of the school. Everyone knows because of Jinx's blatant flirting and because you're always around Jinx.

- IMAGINE -

"Jinx, this is a bad idea! You already have detention later." You tried to reason with Jinx, attempting to pull her from the now empty classroom.

"But she's always giving homework! If I cover her room in paint maybe she'll have a bright idea, like how her room will be!" She exclaimed, taking her arm from your grip and picking up one of the 7 buckets of paint she brought.

"If you get in trouble later, I'm not blaming someone else this time." You sighed, shaking your head in disapproval.

"You know you love me, you'll do it anyways!" She disagreed, now prying open the lid of the paint.

-

"Oh my gosh!! JINX!! Why would you do this to my classroom?" One of your teachers yelled, looking Jinx dead in the eye.

The classroom was completely covered in blue and hot pink paint, with Jinx's signature right on the ceiling.

"You kept giving homework! Maybe this'll brighten your day!" She yelled back, grinning like a maniac.

"You will be suspended for this, you also have to pay for the cleaning supplies!" She yelled, pushing Jinx in the direction of the principals office.

"I told you so. Now you're suspended." You said, leaning on the frame of the doorway to the classroom Jinx had wrecked earlier on.

"Well, I have me a cutie right here to spend time with me while I am!" She smiled brightly at you, which made you too show a smile.