If Jinx Cheated On Reader

𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐟 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐈𝐟 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jinx doesn't seem to be someone who cheats on her s/o, but if she does it was probably on accident. She wouldn't mean to and she definitely feels guilty about it, as it would probably happen while she's drunk and saw someone who looked like you.

When she realizes what she's done, she literally has to let it sink in. What would you do when you fount out? How would she tell you?

Mylo and Claggor would berate her for it, saying that she doesn't deserve you after what she's done and that you'll leave her once you find out, so it's safe to say outbursts will be more frequent.

She'd eventually figure out a way to tell you after not being able to handle the guilt of cheating on you, you'd deserve the right to know after all.

When she does tell you, she's 100% guilty, like she's on the verge of breaking down because of the guilt she has and the pain she'd cause you while she tells you.

If you decide to stay with her and forgive her, she's literally the happiest she's been ever since she accidentally cheated. She'd 1000% take you out more to show you how sorry she is and if you really wanted it, she wouldn't look at any other person!

If you decide to take a break after what she's done, she wouldn't blame you but she'd definitely try to show how much she cares about you and that she really wouldn't have meant to do it. After all, why would she have apologized if she didn't?

If you cut contact entirety she's devastated, but she's wouldn't go all crazy on you. She respects your decision and would give you a parting gift to show that she respects it and hopes you'll be happy in the future!

NOTES;

Either way, I still don't think she'd cheat but this is in the scenario she did unintentionally!!

If I'm not going to be happy this Valentines, neither are you. That is final. Buying all the flowers and chocolates for myself. Raining hell on y'all with partners.

Also, I've been having writers block so that explains the lack of updates. Im not as passionate towards this book as I was before.