Jinx Having a Trans S/O

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jinx Having A Trans S/O

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OVERALL

Jinx is 100% supportive, but she doesn't know much. She's willing to learn all about it, and accepts you for who you are. She doesn't care, as-long as you're still there with her and would do the same for her.

she also secretly protects you from transphobia, someone give you a glare bc they knew? jinx will hunt them down later and give them the beating of their life. don't mess with her s/o!

HEAD CANONS

- Confused, like said earlier, and you have to help her understand what it means in the first place. In the end, she accepts you for who you are and is willing to stay with you.

- If you aren't transitioned, she'll help you transition by making funky inventions that do help you in the long run.

- Helps you with dysphoria! Are you mtf and feel as if you're too masculine? Jinx will help you and make you feel like the pretty girl she believes you are! You're ftm and feel like a girl? Jinx makes sure to reassure you that you're the prettiest man she's ever seen!

- If you ever wanted a binder or specific set of clothing to feel masculine or feminine, sure as hell know that Jinx will be up for that! She wants to make sure her s/o is comfortable, not matter what.

- She's more protective of you to be honest, knowing how LGBTQ+ people are treated in the real world she just feels bad and makes it her priority to make sure you're okay and safe.

NOTES ; Sorry for not updating in a long time, I've been really tired, but I'm looking forward to Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed this update, see you next time!

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦