𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

๑ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
⎯⎯𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙇𝙎 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 ) 𝘈 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘋𝘈𝘠
╰⋯➤ jinx pulls an april fools joke on you as a known trickster.
if your birthday is today, i'm sorry LOL

⎯⎯⎯

"[name]! come downstairs! i have something to show you!" jinx called, standing at the end of the stairs waiting for you.

"i'm coming, hold on." you sighed, slowly walking down the stairs before being pulled by the arm because of jinx.

"stop being so slow, now here," she started, pulling out a cloth "put this on to blindfold you, it's a surprise!" 

"you and your surprises.." you complained, taking the cloth from her and pulling it over your eyes and tied it tightly.

"now, follow me." she whispered, lighting grabbing your hand and dragging you through your house.

jinx had the perfect  plan for you today. it was april, the beginning might she add. april the first. this meant that she had the best plan for pranking you, and she had a reason! not a very good one, but she still had a reason.

"we're here, now," she trailed off, also pulling the blindfold off of your eyes "happy birthday!"

what?

the room was decorated with birthday décor, a table full of sweets, a cake and pie, balloons, and a banner that said "happy birthday, [name]!"

"it's not my birthday jinx..." you deadpanned, feeling slightly sorry that she thought it was and did this.

"silly, yes it is! now, come on." she tugged at your hand, pulling you towards the table and picking up an already sliced peace of cake.

"i hope you'll like this gift." she grinned, smashing the cake into your face while you were caught off guard.

she didn't just do that.

"jinx," you started with your tone being devoid of emotion.

"did you just smash cake into my face.?" you sarcastically asked, ready to pounce and jump on jinx.

"mmm, i think i did." she giddily responded, taking multiple large steps away from you knowing what exactly you were going to do.

you refused to respond, instead taking steps towards jinx while she took more steps away from you.

"i'm gonna get you!" you exclaimed, starting to run for her while she went into a full on sprint around objects in the room.

"wait wait!! i promise, you can eat all the rest of the food! i'll even help you shower! i promise, don't kill me!" jinx screamed, swerving to the side once she saw your arm reaching for her.

"no, i don't want that! i want to get you back!" you retaliated, picking up another slice of cake and aiming at her face.

bulls eye!

you had gotten her square in her face, much to your luck after three missed attempts. after celebrating your victory, you jumped at her and started tickling her. 

"n-no! stop! haha, s-stop!! i'm sorry! help!" she cried and laughed, squirming under you as she continued to try to get out of your grasp.

"this is what you get. i'm not sorry." you smirked, continuing to tickle her to her death.

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄✿

"who made these?" you asked, your voice muffled as you chewed of a piece of the cake that you hadn't used to hit jinx.

"i did.." she sighed, disappointed because she didn't get to eat any.

"these are good, want some?" you asked, handing her a piece on a plate.

"i do!!" she screamed in delight, taking it from you and started to devour it the moment it reached her mouth.

without a fork?  you stared in shock while jinx was in delight: having to been able to eat her own sweet treat.