Chapter 1

In the beginning, there was no sign

  "...I ordered Chen Zeming to wait for the guards of the pros and horses, and the official from the fifth rank, take office on the same day!" The

  Chen family, more than twenty people, did not dare to breathe, respectfully and worshipped. The declaring old eunuch bypassed the incense case, held the yellow satin jade axis in both hands, and said with a smile: "Old man, please put it away." With the support of his left and right wives, Chen Wei stood up tremblingly, took the imperial decree, and said with a smile. "Gong Gong Han has worked hard, please go inside for a cup of tea." He said, turning his head slightly. The wife knew it and went into the back hall to make silver.

  Chen Wei used to be a second-rank official. Although he had already succumbed to illness, the old eunuch had to respect him as Lord Sheng. After years of being ill, he had no longer seen guests. However, today, the saint hand-written the royal seal of his son, the emperor's grace is mighty, how dare you not lead the crowd to greet him.

  Father Han saw all this in his eyes but said with a weird smile: "No, the emperor is still waiting for my reply. Ask Master Chen to let me go. The holy sage urged him in a hurry. "

  Chen Xi was surprised. It was rumored in the DPRK that this Gonggong Han had always been known for corruption, but today he didn't even want to get the benefits? Ordinarily, taking office is not so eager. Thinking about it this way, he felt a little nervous for no reason, and tentatively said: "It's better to go first, and the dog will clean up a little..."

  Father Han frowned, already mocking: "The old man is old, I am afraid that his ears are not good. Our family said. No, it's the sage who is impatient, who dares to delay."

  Chen Xi turned around to see, the youngest son Chen Zeming was kneeling behind him, with a dazed expression on his face.

  Chen Wei had very few heirs. The first two were both daughters. When they reached fifty or so, they had only one son. Love is like a treasure. This child has sword eyebrows and star eyes have straight features and an unspeakable air. Since he was a child, he has loved to dance with swords and guns. Over the past ten years, he has gradually grown into a handsome and mighty young man who is already alive as the white-robed boy in storytelling.

  Last year, the child Wake gained some fame and was even more energetic. After cooperating with several officials with similar interests, he went out of the city to ride and shoot every day. It was very uncomfortable. Who would have expected that Xiongtian will be given the official title now, so he will have to be appointed as an official.

  Although it is said that the military barracks of the guards are not far from the mansion, there will inevitably be some setbacks and grievances when thinking of the youngest children being indifferent and dealing with the undercurrent of the officialdom alone. Chen Wei is indescribably concerned, but this is a parent again. It's not blessed.