After the end of the first part

After the end of the first part: I
  finally waited until the day I wrote this thing~~~~~~, tears, I've been waiting for more than a month~~, why can't I finish writing? ~~~ When it finally ended, I was almost numb~~~ Tears~~
  First of all, I want to talk about the emperor's personality.
  Readers have asked a long time ago why the word "small" should be added before "emperor". This is really a question I wanted to answer a long time ago, but I was afraid of breaking the fantasies of readers and disguising my childhood. Bai's essence, he had to hold back his clothes to be cool, endure and endure until today, and finally, I can answer, Ulla~~~~~ The
  answer is—because, in the initial setting, his heart is just a child who has not grown up. , So it is called the little emperor. The great changes in his youth led to his incomplete growth, and then his normal emotions stayed in that period of time. So he is suspicious, so he is moody, and he is cruel.
  This setting...well, also imitated Qin Shihuang. The tyranny of the first emperor came from his childhood experience. I really like this setting that has powerful power and strength but cannot heal his inner wounds...-_-|||
  Compared with the real black-bellied green eyes ( Such a creative name^^), the little emperor has a fatal weakness. For example, when it was time to kill Xiao Chen, he was partial and soft and did not kill. These all led to his later encounters (why did I use the word encounter...)
  But basically, the big festival did not lose. Many students have talked about this.
  In fact, even if he is dealing with a courtier, he is not a fool. Otherwise, how dare Xiao Xiaoyang ridicule him face to face, and he is only angry, but there is no other overreaction.
  Only Xiao Chen..., this face was his pain, which led to this beginning.
  But in fact, the beginning full of hurt will inevitably bring about the follow-up development of mutual lack of trust. Student Xiao Chen thinks that being able to be recognized by credit is really a lack of understanding of human nature... So classmate Xiao Chen, just consider yourself unlucky. This is your fate... (Obviously, you set it well~~~~) The
  standard answer is: So the emperor is not a black belly attack, he is a headstrong attack. The black belly is just a means, not his essence. Scum is not scum, so I won't protect him, anyway, my favorite classmate Seishirou is also quite scumbag and boring...
  Then, this is the end.
  The end of the article is abrupt and not abrupt. I can't say it yet, because I've written so much, and I'm in a state of numbness...
  I can only say that this ending was not something that came to my mind, but it was decided at the beginning. All the stories. They have been moving in this direction all the time. If I didn't write well, it must be a problem with my writing skills.
  Basically, this article has been written in accordance with the outline, although there are minor accidents. For example, Xiao Xiaoyang did not have so many scores in the original drama, and I originally wrote the ending part in detail. The reason why I changed it to the present is because of the writing. After more than a thousand words, I realized that the part was actually Xiao Xiaoyang's personal show, which was not in line with the original tone, so I cut it off.
  Although it is simple now, the story needs to be explained the most, that is, the change of Xiao Chen's thoughts. It has been clearly explained, and the following is too detailed, but it is a bit nondescript.
  Another very interesting thing is that in fact, some readers have already accidentally said that the end of the first part.
  For example, Master Star said in the recommendation, "When I was in the middle of the game, I already felt that this is not a romance at all, it is an inspirational drama, it is a revolutionary story about how the oppressed people can save themselves and turn over" (bow thanks~~^^), Master Nono The message mentioned in the message, "Or the dark spot, Xiao Chen was assimilated by the emperor..."
  ...In fact, this is the truth.
  So to be more straightforward, Xiao Chen, if there really is a period of history, then he is indeed infamous in history. But these are not in the scope of this article, haha~~
  Besides, there is the question of whether there is love in the article.
  ...Don't you guys see it~~~, the little emperor is clearly tempted~~~ Or else he's suffering from this dumb loss, why did he change the imperial decree? The sentence he said is sent to your house, is it a bit sour? it ......
  Finally, thank you for the replies that have been, like small, flow away, Osmanthus, AKAMOON, KLDR, RPWT, cat on wheels, Evergreen, wife, Wan Wan, casually, on a clean stone, minors, vcc, etc. I often see the solid horse tx, as well as single eyelids, double eyelids (I have been thinking about how many single eyelids and double eyelids are there), and various symbols of classmates. Laughing~~ I have been dedicated to clicking but not floating
  My classmates~ or the adults who left a message by accident~ Your replies are my biggest motivation, so perseverance is victory. Thank you ^^ I wish you all a happy National Day in advance~^^
  In addition, the postscript I planned to write at the beginning is not like this. Seeing everyone's questions, it automatically turned into this..., I really am a person who is not firm. The outline, the outline, is such an important existence~~~
  2008-09-26

The author has something to say:
it looks very thunderous now, turn it out and chat to commemorate