Chapter 105

24. Chen Zeming had no response at first.
  However, after a while, he opened his mouth and began to respond to the kiss.
  Xiao Ding raised his eyes, he was surprised. The two have known each other for more than a decade, and he has never seen Chen Zeming look so compliant.
  Chen Zeming is certainly not a sharp-edged person, but he is always round and round, soft but strong. Chen Zeming's usual method is neither obvious resistance nor active cooperation. From Xiao Ding's point of view, this is just pretending to be reserved, enough to be called passive resistance. And Xiao Ding's biggest disdain in the past stemmed from his belief that this ambiguous way of rejection lacks principle and practical value, and is meaningless except for showing a position to outsiders.
  At this moment, Chen Zeming didn't notice his abnormality. He lowered his eyes slightly, and his breathing was a little quick. Xiao Ding felt the warmth and softness of each other's lips and tongue. They entangled and sucked each other. This touch made the heart tremble.
  Chen Zeming didn't have a lot of expressions, he didn't appear excited or painful, he seemed to be simply intoxicated.
  Xiao Ding was disturbed by his almost calm concentration. A kiss that was just a touch suddenly became intense. Chen Zeming noticed this and raised his eyes to see Xiao Ding's eyes always looking at him. Somewhat surprised. They looked at each other for a while, and Chen Zeming quickly closed his eyes, as if he was going to accept it. Xiao Ding suddenly had the urge to laugh, but at the same time, he felt a fire suddenly ignited in his belly, and rushed up insidiously along with his smile. Suddenly he has something he wants to do more than laugh or kiss, in fact, just as this person thinks, crush him to the ground, humiliate him, enter him, possess him, violate him, make him beg for mercy, let him breathe and let him. Surrender, what's wrong.
  Before this moment, he had never thought about it.
  It was just a kiss, who knew that there would be a prairie fire when it burned.

  At this time, a close attendant of the ceremonial supervisor rushed in from outside the hall, seeming to be in a hurry. He knelt
  before raising his head and said, "Qi..." As soon as he raised his head, Dan Bi was kissing the two people who were in a group. Shocked, he immediately stopped his voice under his dumbfounded eyes, bowed, and walked back.
  If no one was passionate about the two in the hall, the attendant in front of the door crept like a thief and did not dare to make any more noises until he left the hall.
  When they finally closed, the two palace doors were heavy and old, and the sound of closing was long and deep, like a sigh from a hundred years ago, quite disappointing.

  Outside of the city, King King's commander cleaned the battlefield and won many bows and arrows, among which Duguhang didn't intend to do so.
  After leaving the capital, Duguhang went straight to Chenzhou, where the Jiedu envoy was once a disciple of Chen Zeming, named Wei Jing. Duguhang didn't have deep contact with this person, but this person was the only one who had a deeper relationship with Chen Zeming in the nearby counties.
  After Wei Jing saw the edict, he was not contemptuous to him. As expected, he immediately conscripted the army. Duguhang was overjoyed but said that this task could be completed as soon as possible. He rushed to the capital to rescue Chen Zeming. He shied away from for various reasons and hesitated to go to the army.
  Duguhang urged several times but was vaguely passed by this person. Later, I learned that Wei Jing was not the only one.
  This is not difficult to understand. Although the conscription was launched in the name of King Qin, the central government only issued a paper-based order. The food and salaries are all for the local governments. We all know that the first king of Qin is the first merit, but wealth and honor can only be enjoyed by life, and at this moment, when the Huns are in power, no one wants to be the first to be the cannon fodder. Those who are greedy for gong can rush to the bottom to be the bottom.
  Dugu Hang figured out this reason, with grief and anger in his heart, and a wry smile, wishing to rush into the hall immediately and stabbing the so-called protégé with a sword to death this little chicken's belly. He can take into account that this army is full of Wei from top to bottom. Jing's people, even if Wei Jing died, those people wouldn't go to the emergency with themselves, so they had to swallow their anger, pretending they didn't know this, and urging them, again and again, every day.
  Fortunately, the King King's warrant arrived soon, and Wei Jing couldn't escape, and soon joined the army.
  Duguhang has followed Chen Zeming since he was a child, and he has also seen the sinister officialdom, but at this time, he really understands how power is sometimes important.

  In the end, the Siege of Jingshi was easily resolved in a way that no one had expected.
  At this point, Dugu Hang was another lesson by Yang Ruqin. No matter how resentful he was in his heart, he still had to admit that asking for the King was a shortcut that he did not expect or even thought of, and he was full of frustration. Feeling that when I saw Chen Zeming's back on the battlefield before, I didn't even go to see each other.
  It wasn't until after the war that King Jing ordered all the generals to enter the narrative, and he hurried away. At this moment, the army led by King King had set up temporary tents outside the city. This is the traditional rule of Kyoto. Unless the forbidden army is not allowed to enter Beijing without imperialism.
  When he walked to the camp of the King's Direct Army, he heard someone calling his name behind him. The voice was very familiar. His heart shook, and he gradually stopped but didn't turn around.
  The man quickly caught up, chased him, and stood behind him. After a while, he finally said: "Dugu..."

  Duguhang had been avoiding this person before. There are a hundred thousand people in King Qin's army, each with its own jurisdiction. Throwing in by one person is like dripping into the sea, but there will still be a day. He didn't want to face this person directly, at this moment, the appearance of this person was like irony, it was simply a reminder of how incompetent he was.
  Yang Ruqin saw that he did not respond for a long time, he hesitated and tentatively said: "I heard that you were in Wei Jing's barracks. After looking for it a few times, I haven't come across... Are you so busy under Wei Jing?"
  Dugu Hang remained motionless, back. Stiff as wood and stone, Yang Ruqin couldn't help but arouse some hope, "Dugu..."
  He carefully guessed the words in his belly, unconsciously hesitating, "...that night, I actually..." Flashing, the sound of the wind rose sharply, which forced him to breathe fiercely.
  After regaining his composure, Yang Ruqin realized that what he had reached his lips could no longer continue. No matter who it was, when a sharp sword was lit in his throat, no matter how beautiful and touching the article was, he couldn't export it.
  Duguhang had already turned around, holding the other end of the sword in his palm.
  His eyes stared at him coldly, with aversion and complex expression.
  Yang Ruqin has seen Duguhang's swordsmanship many times. When he danced in an emergency, he only saw a ball of light and shadow that could not be seen in human form. It was difficult to enter by splashing water. It could be called a combination of human swords. The blue front of the sheath is sharp and cold and full of sharp edges.
  Yang Ruqin was really unwilling, just about to open his mouth again, the sword forced a point forward, and there was a sting in his throat, his heart was shocked, and he had to shut his mouth obediently. The chill in the throat also disappeared.
  Yang Ruqin was shocked, stroking the bleeding part of his neck and was silent, Du Guhang slowly retracted his sword into its sheath, and walked away.
  From beginning to end, Du Guhang never said a word, nor did he look at him too much.

  Yang Ruqin stood there in a daze until a famous guard came to look for him, saying that Long Live had made people urgently call him into the palace to discuss matters. Yang Ruqin looked like he hadn't heard of it, and looked at the road to Dugu Hang. The guard kept urging, Yang Ruqin raised his hand and wiped it. Going to the blood in the throat, finally turned and left with the guard.
  On the same road, they are facing away from each other, like strangers.