"It's Night" Q version theater

  Chen: This is not right, why do you suddenly know everything?
  Xiao: Maybe it was born.
  Chen: Hell, the author is opening up for you. Author, come out, let's talk.
  Author: You guys have been fighting for so long, and you have a heart-to-heart connection. Isn't this everyone's long-cherished wish?
  Chen: Are you trying to consolidate his attacking position? Have you considered how I feel?
  Xiao: Wait, what attack position, didn't I just attack? The author emphasized.
  Chen: It's just instability that needs to be emphasized.
  Xiao: The author, please say it again to convince him.
  Author: Actually, I often hesitate, I don't know if it is Chen Gongmeng or Xiao Gong that is more adorable.
  Xiao Nu: You traitor! Come, drag her down for me and chop her down!
  Author: Wait, I asked you to pretend to be so generous in the parallel episode, so you repay me that way?
  Chen: Is generosity pretending too?
  Xiao sneered: What's wrong with the pretend, it's different and effective.
  Chen: Okay, I didn't hear it.
  Xiao: I didn't hear anything, do you dare to say that you are not moved?
  Chen: Moved.
  Xiao: Moved you and left?
  Chen: Can I stay? With three hundred thousand words and so many lives, how could it be possible for you to get rid of the situation with just a few words?
  Xiao: Why can't it be solved? You just think too much.
  Chen: Did I think too much? Okay, I won't fight with you, I won't make any sense with you. You are pretending to be, but I can rest assured.
  Xiao: Don't worry? (Think about starting to get angry) Do you think that I have become this for you, and if you don't give me a response, I owe me? I said that you would follow me the other night when I was stuffed with soy sauce!
  Chen (distressed): Can you put a door on your mouth?
  Xiao sneered: No. Don't you think you're attacking yourself, how can you attack it if you don't have a good face?
  Chen: I won't compete with you over these trivialities.
  Xiao: The author, you remember, this is because he doesn't argue with me.
  Author: Xiao Chen, stand up for it.
  Chen: ......How long is this theater?
  Xiao: How long will be enough for us to clarify this issue.
  Chen: What's the problem?
  Xiao: If you are moved, why don't you stay?
  Chen: Don't worry about this problem anymore.
  Xiao: Don't you think you ran away the next day, sorry for my acting skills?
  Chen: Acting...you admit it very quickly. It's a bit, I should stay a few more days for the dignity of your actor.
  Xiao: How many days?
  Chen: How many days did you say?
  Xiao: For a lifetime?
  Chen: You are going back to the original point.
  Xiao: This is the center of the topic.
  Chen: Okay, then I won't go around in circles. I must go. The author said that if he does not leave, the design is collapse.
  Xiao: This is a Q version of the theater, and there is no personal setting.
  Chen: So what do you want?
  Xiao: You can't just send me like that.
  Chen: Then... Long live, the minister deserves ten thousand deaths?
  Xiao: Since you have brought out the ruler and ministers, I will order you to stay.
  Chen: Don't mess around.
  Author: I just want the opportunity to let you know each other's feelings, even in a parallel world...
  Xiao Weiyi: Why are you still here?
  Chen sighed: Knowing what it is, it is always too late.
  Xiao Nu: What the hell, why is it too late! Come!
  Enter the guard.
  Xiao to Chen: Do you think I let you go because this sentence is too late?
  Xiao waved his hand: I caught both of them.
  Chen: What the hell are you doing, Xiao Ding?
  Xiao: The author! Look back at the knife behind you. Is it bright?
  Author: I would like to listen to Long live the command!
  Xiao: I immediately opened a new article called "The Happy Life of Xiao's Imprisoned Empress Chen"!
  Chen: Damn! Are you going to go back to the beginning of the full text!!
  The sound of fighting started.

  Another note: Xiao Chen is gone after the parallel fan "It's the Night", the title, conclusion, and the text have all hinted. "It's Night" is a welfare section written long after the end of the main text. In order to be effective, there are adjustments in many places (for example, Xiao suddenly opened up all the knowledge, for example, the logic of contradictions has been simplified), and it cannot be connected with the main text. Many people have misunderstandings, so I feature this theater to clarify.
  Thank you for watching!