Chapter 56

18. When did Xiao Ding leave, Chen Zeming didn't know. When he came back to his
  senses, Du Guhang was standing in front of him, poking his head slightly, and calling him in a low voice, " My lord ?" Chen Zeming raised his head, and Du Guhang hurriedly said, "Long live the Lord passed." He hesitated. For a moment, "It seems to be asking about night matters."
  Chen Zeming was startled.
  Because the assassin had not been arrested before, Chen Zeming sent a rumor to Xiao Jin earlier for the sake of safety. Please cancel the morning court today and wait for the good news. Then Chen Yu was arrested, and the search in the palace came to an end, Xiao Jin naturally wanted to intervene.

  But at this moment, Chen Zeming was dizzy, and his whole body was soft. I really don't want to face Xiao Jin very much.
  After he had a headache last night, the imperial physician visited him and used acupuncture to suppress his condition. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to support it to the end, so he used the privilege of arranging horses in the palace. Only when he was so excited by Xiao Ding, under the shock, he was a little bit repetitive.

  Kill him?
  Still not killing?
  He ignores other things and always focuses on this idea. The mind is faint from time to time.
  He knew that this was the time for the real decision.
  The previous poisoning by Du Jintan, or the plans he had not implemented, were just conspiracies, and they were not on stage. Xiao Ding's failure to escape really gave this murder a grand-sounding reason that could be placed in broad daylight.
  This time, Xiao Jin could justifiably kill his own brother, in the name of conspiracy to form a party.

  This series of developments can be foreseen.
  However, the premise is that Chen Zeming's response to Xiao Jin is truthful.
  All the raids were carried out by people from the black brigade, and it is difficult for outsiders to know the details. Chen Zeming's words determine how this situation will develop.
  Everything is between his thoughts.

  Xiao Ding himself knew this very well, so he said, are you very happy?
  Chen Zeming could not speak.
  Is he happy? It seems not. When he saw the corpse of "Xiao Ding," the emotion at that moment had nothing to do with the word happiness.
  For so many years, he has hung him in his heart for so many years, thinking about it every day and night, and the most affectionate lover can't do this. Hate is originally a stronger and more lasting emotion than love.
  However, after a long time, this yearning and hatred melted into his blood and became a part of his body long ago, unable to separate.

  In order to kill him, he planned every link, but when he could really easily push the opponent into desperation, he was rather timid.
  Can I do this, am I qualified to judge the life and death of this person? Why is he still so unwilling?
  He can vaguely touch the depths of his heart at such an urgent and decisive moment. There was full of resentment and never reconciled. However, what he couldn't deny was that there were more complicated emotions under those.

  He can't die.
  Can't die now.
  In his chaotic heart, it was only this thought that was the strongest, even he himself was unexpected.

  Soon, Xiao Jin sent someone to ask for the second time.
  Chen Zeming didn't delay this time. He restrained his mind and quickly compiled a lie about the assassin's assassination of the Fei Emperor by the clue he had reported, and he personally reported it.
  Xiao Jin was very interested in such a settled assassination, and he wanted to get rid of his brother and made countless inferences.
  Chen Zeming finally had to retreat with the excuse of having a headache.

  Chen Yu saved his life for the time being. When Xiao Jin proposed to transfer him to the Criminal Ministry for trial, Chen Zeming kept him under his control on the grounds that there was still an internal response in the palace, and it would be better to keep this person and lead the snake out of the cave.
  Xiao Jin heard that there were assassins in the palace, and his face turned pale, so he immediately agreed.
  Using Chen Yu as a bait is true, but what Chen Zeming wanted to catch was the old part of Xiao Ding.
  This person is alive, who will be the most disturbed, he wants to see.

  At the same time, Chen Zeming also understood that he had missed a God-given opportunity.
  He could have killed Xiao Ding on this, and using the excuse of assisting the Feijun to escape, he followed the vine and brought out a group of people. Since these people are unforgettable old masters, that is to say, they will probably be his future enemies.
  And these things could have been done in full view of the blue sky and white sun.
  Regarding political affairs, the hardest thing to find is righteousness and courage. Adding the word "li" to the word "Quan" is all right. It's like ten times the enemy on the battlefield.

  But he still gave up. The only reason for giving up was that he wanted to save this person's life at all costs.
  For this, he overturned his previous determination without hesitation. Choose to deceive the king.
  One such lie is not enough. After the lie, countless lies are needed to make up for it. One by one, unless he can always gain the power, there will be a day of missteps and be held back by others.

  Chen Zeming was a little frightened, what was the real reason for such madness?
  Are you afraid of becoming a sinner through the ages? Is it because from beginning to end, the monarch he really admires is still the hateful and hateful Xiao Ding, not the kind and innocent Xiao Jin?
  Of course, these are all reasons, but he also vaguely knows that it is not all the case.
  He was afraid of and couldn't face the immense force that drove him off-track from the heart, and the impulse to completely ignore reason. He silently endured it, waiting for it to calm down.
  Fortunately, the recurring headache became an excuse for him, but he still had a kind of panic.

  He hated Chen Yu, why should he pick someone with such a similar body shape.
  He doesn't need to kill other people, but the person behind the scenes who instructed all this to happen must pull him out, and he will break this person into pieces.
  But Chen Yu was also a tough guy. He personally went into battle and beat him a few times, and Chen Yu couldn't pry open his mouth.
  Chen Zeming is not in a hurry, he can keep this person and torment slowly. Sooner or later, someone has a guilty conscience and can't help but jump out.
  He sent someone to find out Chen Yu's origins and recent contacts. What is surprising is that this person actually entered the black brigade five years ago, and Chen Zeming couldn't help being surprised.

  Chen Zeming has thought about it several times and has already thought about this plan.
  There must be someone in the escape palace this time, and this person's status must not be too low. Otherwise, even if the martial arts are up to the sky, Xiao Ding will not be able to take Xiao Ding out of the heavily guarded palace.
  He can also guess who is planning all this.
  The timing of Yang Ruqin's return was too coincidental, and this method seemed to belong to him, but the people involved didn't know which ones were involved.
  Yang Ruqin couldn't afford the funding for these preparations. He couldn't do things like a liaison with the palace, even a commoner, and high-ranking officials must have participated in this plan. Thinking of this, Chen Zeming vaguely felt a headache.
  What did Yang Ruqin originally plan for? Xiao Ding escaped from the palace, retiring to the mountains and forests, waiting for the opportunity, or choosing a place to set up another place, but Chen Zeming could not predict it.

  On that day, Chen Zeming sent Duguhang to lead a team to arrest Yang Ruqin.
  Yang Ruqin has been staying in Hua'an Temple in Kyoto, and these are all he has already visited after the other party showed up.
  Tokgo Airlines kicked when surprised look, "Kill?"
  Chen Zeming watching from small to the large child, to discern some exceptions to his face, but only installed I do not know, nodded, "Kill!"
  Followed by During the operation, he secretly arranged another group of people to follow Dugu Hang. Dugu Hang did not change anything, but the final reward was that when the leader of Dugu Hang arrived, Yang Ruqin had already escaped.
  This result did not surprise Chen Zeming. Yang Ruqin was also a wise man. He immediately lost when he heard the news, which was normal.
  Chen Zeming relaxed, the look of Duguhang at that moment or just the sudden change in his acting style was somewhat difficult to adapt.

  Chen Zeming finally took Xiao Ding to see Chen Yu being tortured.
  Seeing Chen Yu's vague and inhuman appearance, Xiao Ding's face was as black as the bottom of a pot, expressionless.
  Chen Zeming sneered a little, not knowing why such an expression made him feel happy and made him feel that he did not do all this in vain, and the risk was not in vain.
  He felt that something was beginning to twist but stubbornly did not look back. He breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that what he had been looking forward to was actually such a day.

 The author has something to say:
Regarding what is entangled in the second
one, please read the first one as a novel by Khan, and please read the second one as a Danmei novel. The difference is actually here, Khan~~~~