Chapter 15

When the emperor stepped into the imperial study room, he had never paid attention to the guard in front of the door

  Probably because of the wound on the face. The soldiers on duty are all selected. They are not allowed to enter this train if they have defects in appearance and are too short. Although the man looks good, a scar on his face spans a small half of his face from the corner of his eyes to the outside of his jaw. Eye-catching, but this person held up his head and did not mind. The scar not only didn't make him feel ashamed but also gave him a brave and fierce spirit, so he felt a little bit proud of the crowd.
  The emperor came suddenly interested, stopped, and asked, "What is your name?"
  The soldier looked at the emperor, maybe he didn't react, and after a while, he knelt down: "Long live back to you, the villain left, left and right-left. , Verbal words." Although he couldn't reply in time, he didn't have any shyness when he answered.
  The emperor nodded, and then said: "Why haven't I seen you before?"
  Zuo Yan said: "The villain is the top class. Today, a brother is sick, and temporarily let the villain enter the palace with a sign." It was only the first time I saw the holy, this The soldier was calm and clear, which is very rare for an ordinary soldier.
  The emperor said again: "How many years have you been in the army? Have you ever fought?"
  Zuo Yan said: "I have been in the army for fifteen years, and I have participated in all battles with the Huns." The
  emperor was surprised and looked at him carefully: "Ten. Five years...the front of the palace has talents like you, but no one can help?" He couldn't help but snort, and the eunuch behind him hurriedly said: "There are hundreds of thousands in the army, how can the adults watch one by one? In the past. The Pearl of the Sea is also inevitable. Long live don't get angry."
  Zuo Yan also said: "What this father-in-law said is that General Chen himself is the dragon and phoenix of man, and his vision is naturally higher." The emperor looked at him: "... ...What do you think of General Chen?"
  Zuo Yan lowered his head and replied: "The pillars of the country."

  Chen Zeming handed in a copy and asked the emperor to recruit new soldiers for military training.
  The emperor looked rather disapproving: "Is there not enough soldiers in the army? Does the Qing still want to recruit? How do the people in the world give birth and rest? If this is going on, the general will be infamy."
  Chen Zeming said: "The minister is on the front line. See, although there are many sergeants nowadays, there are few brave and courageous first. Therefore, facing the strong enemy of the Huns, it is difficult to rejuvenate. The minister thought of places where the whole people admired martial arts and the folk customs were strong, conscripted thousands of soldiers, and practice harder. Elite. The striker passes by and is invincible. Other soldiers will surely see the morale. The most important thing in a war is morale." The
  emperor pondered for a moment: "It also makes sense, then this matter will be handed over to the Qing family."
  Chen Zeming knelt with joy. Thanks. He also
  heard the emperor say: "There is a soldier named Zuo Yan in your army. It seems to be a talent. You can take him with you this time." Chen Zeming doubted: "... Zuo Yan?" He had several soldiers under his command. Ten thousand counts, how can I recognize them all.
  The emperor smiled and said, "It's the one with scars on his face.
  Go and look for it, and it looks like an unwilling person." After Chen Zeming was startled, his face changed drastically, and he quickly lowered his head to cover up. When the emperor turned the topic away, his heart felt like a drumbeat.
  Back in the army, he immediately called for a roster for investigation. There was no such thing as Zuoyan among the rotating sergeants that day, which he expected. After the investigation was completed, Chen Zeming was taken aback. No one took leave on that day. There is a one-to-one correspondence between people and gold medals in the palace. All of them have witnesses and their license changes are recorded, and all testimonies appear to be true, credible, and impeccable.
  Chen Zeming is in a predicament, how does the other party enter the palace? There are thousands of soldiers entering the palace every day. After entering, they will patrol in groups without interfering with each other. Are there other alternatives?
  He cleared the scope and screened repeatedly, but he still couldn't find any flaws, and his heart was shocked. They also sent people to search in the middle of Beijing, but Lu Yan and his party sank like a stone to the sea and disappeared. The more Chen Zeming thought about it, the more afraid he became. After weighing and weighing it for a long time, he finally reported the matter to him.

  The emperor immediately asked him to answer: "That day I saw the right
  sage of the Huns?" Chen Zeming was ashamed and panicked: "If you are in your thirties and have a very long scar on the corner of your eye, it should be the minister. Lu Yan, I've seen on the battlefield."
  The emperor turned his head, and Lu Yan's iron crossbow had been hung on the wall by him, warning him not to forget his blood and hatred. He turned his head back, his expression gloomy: "That day, he was no more than a step away from me. It would be easy to take my life. But he didn't do it. Why?"
  Chen Zeming did not dare to answer.
  The emperor said: "Because he can't retreat all over."
  Chen Zeming sweated like rain: "...Yes." The
  emperor said: "How did he enter the palace? Is this road blocked?
  " Chen Zeming said: "The minister has been replaced. All relevant personnel on the day, no matter what path he took, this will not happen again. How to enter the palace... is under investigation." The
  emperor sneered twice, "What is he doing here?"
  Chen Zeming said. "...Chen,
  I'm investigating..." The emperor said, "Then what did you find?!"
  Chen Zeming was as if sitting on pins and needles when he was forced to ask a few words. On the day, the minister must check it out!" The
  emperor said: "People say you are a pillar of strength, why..." Thinking of this, his face suddenly changed, and he pondered for a long time.
  Chen Zeming was inexplicably frightened by him.
  After a long while, the emperor finally said slowly: "This palace is heavily guarded by turns, allowing him a barbarian king to come and go freely, is my palace department really so useless..."
  Chen Zeming listened to frustration, he was The secretary in front of the palace commanded the deputy envoy, and he was simply cursing with his nose, but he was speechless. The emperor said: "The power of the people he bought is not small..." He said again: "General Chen, what did you find out?"
  Chen Zeming was surprised. Didn't you ask this question? He was about to answer. Suddenly, he choked in his throat before finding these words.
  Neither of them spoke, and the royal study room was silent.
  Chen Zeming's scalp was numb. Long live suspecting me... this thought made him both uncomfortable and frightened.
  The emperor whispered: "Qing...Why didn't you answer?" The voice was not harsh, but something cold and biting was hidden in it.
  Chen Zeming slowly raised his head, and the emperor was watching him coldly.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...