Chapter 78

40. After this, the pair of emperors fell into a strange stalemate. Chen Zeming knew that this subtlety was very dangerous, and he tried to see Xiao Jin in private to untie this knot as soon as possible.
  However, after the cessation of the court, the answer from the servant was that Long live was unwell and did not want to see people.
  Chen Zeming had to retreat in anguish.
  He can choose to break in, but that will lead to greater resistance from Xiao Jin, which is harmful and unhelpful to untie the knot.
  So he can only wait.

  Not long after, Xiao Jin looked for ballast to demote Yan Qing, demoted to deputy commander, and promoted Pu Han to the palace commander again.
  Pu Han regained his position and regarded Chen Zeming as his mortal enemy. He was worried about the two of them standing in the same class, and would have to participate in a book at every turn, even if he could not trip him, he would never make him comfortable.
  Of course, Pu Han's actions did not hurt Chen Zeming's roots, but this entanglement made him a bit of a headache. Moreover, behind Xiao Jin's silence was clearly the connivance and acquiescence to Pu Han, which really made him feel distressed.
  Prior to this, most courtiers handed over posts to Wang Wei, and there were not a few who claimed to be protégés. At this moment, some people came forward and accused Pu Han that nothing should be done. But more people just stood idly by while facing the battle in this dynasty. They were observing the direction of the wind, silently waiting for the moment when the monarchy and the ministers were divided.
  Chen Zeming felt frustrated with this situation. He didn't mean to separate himself from Xiao Jin. No matter how strong he was, he was a minister. He never thought of opposing the king. Xiao Jin was rejected, and he couldn't wipe his face off, so he was trying to make a petty temper, but the confrontation between the ruler and the court was a kind of internal friction.
  He couldn't help thinking of Xiao Ding, and when Xiao Ding hated him again, he wouldn't do such a thing as breaking his arm. Immediately he would be annoyed at why he thought this way. This was unfair to Xiao Jin, and it could only make himself even more unwilling.
  He thought he should talk to Xiao Jin immediately.
  Wei Hanjue denied his opinion.

  At night, Wei Hanjue came to see Chen Zeming alone. After holding back everyone, he still smiled so much, unable to see the innocent romance of Ji Xin.
  But he asked very straightforwardly, "What plans does Wang Wei have?"
  Chen Zeming was stunned when he heard the question suddenly
  , and after thinking about it, "I'm going to see the emperor." Wei Hanjue laughed, " What will happen after I see you."? "
  Chen Zeming faintly discern his intentions, hesitated, and said: ." this is just some small misunderstanding between me and Viva, make it clear it would not have happened, "
  Wei Han absolutely exclaimed:" ...... I'm afraid not. "
  Chen Zeming Turning his eyes, he saw the heavy brocade cloak hanging on the shelf, and he was fascinated.
  Literati always love to save others by themselves, Xiao Jin's character is very clear, and Xiao Jin has long been aware of his attachment, but he has never been in love with him. How much malice can such a sincere boy have?
  He didn't take it seriously.
  Wei Hanjue saw that he didn't care, and immediately stopped the topic.

  Duguhang did not have a mansion in the middle of Beijing. After entering Beijing with Chen Zeming, he has been living in a house under the Chen family's name.
  Few people go to the house. Only a few days later, an old lady came to lead people to clean it. So many people in the house are not easy to know.
  Under the lamp, the green front was like water, and Zhanzhan was radiant, and a little cold front pointed directly at Yang Ruqin's throat.
  There were only two of them in the room, but they were full of murderous aura, almost bursting into this room.
  Although Yang Ruqin was still calm, his face turned pale.
  Duguhang stood behind the sword and stared at him coldly. When this man took out the sword, he was transformed into a person. No longer the young man who can deceive at will, the sharpness and sharpness seemed to point to people's hearts. Place involuntarily arouses people's fear.

  "Wei Wang's situation is already in danger!"
  Du Guhang looked at him, his eyes almost shooting into his heart.
  Yang Ruqin was reluctant to come to pretend to be while resisting fear.
  He wanted to say the significance of Pu Han being transferred back. He wanted to say that the young emperor couldn't do this kind of thing. This was just sitting and watching tigers fighting. He wanted to say that Chen Zeming could not deal with Du Jintan behind Xiao Jin. However, he couldn't hide his last selfishness. He waited for so long to wait for the day when the monarchs and courtiers seized power and chaos. He was very excited and anxious because time didn't treat people.
  Duguhang is a very direct person, his eyes seemed to see through those excuses that he was close to his ultimate goal.
  When he exposed the wind, he had already drawn his sword and then pointed at Yang Ruqin with the tip of the sword to force him to swallow the request back.
  "Don't break your promise!" Duguhang was warning him plainly.
  So Yang Ruqin didn't have time to say these words of exhortation and analysis, and Duguhang didn't give him a chance. He was afraid of his clever tongue and simply sealed his mouth.
  Yang Ruqin showed sarcasm, "Are you going to watch your
  adult die? "
  Duguhang was unexpectedly firm. "At this time, there is no fire behind the adult." Yang Ruqin was surprised. What is this, it is simple, but This kind of simplicity shows some sense of wisdom at the critical moment.
  Dugu Channel; "The adults will take care of other things."
  Yang Ruqin laughed, and the more he smiled, the more disturbed he sailed. Yang Ruqin laughed and panted, "Take care of it? Chen Zeming has already crossed the river with a mud bodhisattva, so he can't protect himself!" He whispered. "...He's over!"
  Duguhang's face suddenly became cold, he stared at Yang Ruqin, and a word came out bitterly from the closed lips, "
  Fuck !" Yang Ruqin slowly stepped back and turned himself Withdrawing safely from the edge of the sword, Duguhang no longer looked at him, and his youthful face was filled with upset and worry.
  Yang Ruqin retreated to the door and glanced back. Duguhang stood with his head down, not knowing what he was thinking, and could not think of it.

  Yang Ruqin quietly walked back, and, behind him, suddenly stretched out his hand to embrace him.
  Duguhang reflexively clamped on his wrist, and was about to fight back, Yang Ruqin whispered in his ear; "It will be bloody again,...you have to be careful!"
  Duguhang was stunned and let go of his hand. Yang Ruqin withdrew his arm, walked around him, and went out.

  Yang Ruqin was not without frustration in his heart. In the hands of this child, he was a little bit self-deprecating in the gutter, but he also had other goals and things. This critical moment could not tolerate self-pity.
  These days, Yan Qing led his subordinates to search for him, and he could imagine why.
  Pu Han was demoted from Beijing by Chen Zeming, and there was nowhere to spread his grievances. After gaining power, he couldn't defeat Chen Zeming. He happened to have Chen Zeming's old generals on hand, so don't overwhelm him. Yan Qing originally believed that he was fooling, and sent troops to strengthen the guard of the emperor. After a lot of hard work, not only did it not benefit, but was immediately demoted. Even the grievance was enough to make him dig three feet in the ground and find himself.
  But now he doesn't need to work hard, Yang Ruqin is about to appear in front of him grandiosely.

  Soon Yang Ruqin was tied into rice dumplings and brought to Yan Qing.
  When Yan Qing saw it, this was really an enemy Luzhai, and when he looked at the other party, he smiled so high that he was as high-level as before, and he couldn't help but itch his teeth, and immediately called someone to get a stick.

The author has something to say:
A few days ago, because there was something at home that could not be updated, thank the adults for leaving a message~~
In addition, there is no problem with the current rhythm. Adults who are impatient can watch the ending directly,
http://www.jjwxc.net /onebook.php?novelid=466896&chapterid=2