Outside

Fanwaidugu

After joining the army, Duguhang was still a reticent person.
  Although life in the barracks was monotonous, the people I met came from all kinds of squares and colors. Dugu Hang tried hard to adapt to all of this, but couldn't deal with others with ease.
  His wandering career and the years in the mountains have basically shaped his character, and he has become a cold sergeant. His popularity is not good, except for the time with Chen Zeming, he is usually alone. Fortunately, Duguhang's martial arts is strong enough, and in the army, strength is the right to speak.

  When he was eighteen years old, Duguhang encountered the greatest calamity in his life.
  The other party and his are completely opposite in temperament, and they are always eloquent. This makes Duguhang always listen to the two when they are together. But he doesn't mind, it's actually a good way to get along with someone who is willing to talk and listen.
  But in retrospect little by little, what Duguhang hated most was that he didn't know that Yang Ruqin had told him a few truths from beginning to end.

  At that time, the famous Gengwu Revolution had just settled. Chen Zeming imprisoned Xiao Ding, the predecessor, and widowed king, and assisted Rong King Xiao Jin ascending the throne and proclaimed himself emperor.
  As his confidant, Duguhang also received a reward. In addition to the fourth rank official title, he was ordered to guard the Jinghua Palace of the imprisoned emperor-this is not a task that ordinary people can get, it shows how much he has a relationship with Chen Zeming The place is unusual.
  Yang Ruqin should have seen the meaning of this very early, and then he would come close again and again.

  Duguhang's first impression of Yang Ruqin was very good.
  At that time, he was hiding behind the screen. Behind him was a soldier with a sharp knife.
  Outside the screen, Chen Zeming was discussing with Yang Ruqin.
  Yang Ruqin was Xiao Ding's former minister. He left with the seal many years ago but chose to return to Beijing at this turbulent time. Chen Zeming was wary of this person's return. He had the intention to capture him in one fell swoop at this moment, but he didn't do so in the end.
  Yang Ruqin was known as a gifted scholar several years ago, and he was an influential figure in the scholars. Chen Zeming had just done such a rebellious and unruly thing to force the palace. Although he later relied on the old case of Xiao Ding to burn the harem, he barely settled the world and promptly assisted Xiao Jin to show that he had no ambitions, but other people believed it or not he could not. Controlled. Rumors in the world have not yet settled, and people in the officialdom are unsure. At this delicate moment, if Yang Ruqin is imprisoned for no reason, the instability of Shilin people will inevitably be upset, and the public opinion that breaks out at that time will be quite detrimental to them.
  Chen Zeming didn't want to take such a risk. It doesn't seem worth it to make such a big wave for a literati who has no power, power, soldiers, or money.
  Duguhang didn't understand Chen Zeming's thoughts. What he saw was that after Yang Ruqin went to the meeting alone, he said goodbye to Chen Zeming without changing his face, while he touched the ambush after breaking the screen, and walked away unhurriedly.
  Duguhang is a warrior, and the warrior always can't help but think highly of this kind of courage and courage.
  This kind of affection made Dugu Hang not refuse the other party's banquet when he met Yang Ruqin for the second time. Yang Ruqin pulled him to the restaurant half drunk and half awake. Duguhang pressed the knife back out of the sheath. He thought the man in front of him was quite interesting, and he didn't need to say anything. Yang Ruqin himself was a drama.
  Their friendship began.

  Soon after, Yang Ruqin's plan to rescue Xiao Ding failed, and Chen Zeming learned that Yang Ruqin was the mastermind in this matter, and immediately issued a murder order.
  When Duguhang heard this beheading order, he couldn't help being a little dazed, that the scholar who had no power to bind the chicken actually did such a dangerous thing. He hesitated a little. Chen Zeming saw a flaw in this attitude, and Du Guhang didn't know it.
  After thinking twice, he still led the troops to set off. He was Chen Zeming's subordinate, and obedience was instinct.
  But when he chased Hua'an Temple, Yang Ruqin had already gone to the building.
  Duguhang was surprised and somewhat relaxed for no reason.
  When he returned to his residence, he was really shocked. Yang Ruqin, who was searched and found to no avail by his men, was drinking beef soup at a stall outside the courtyard.

  This yard is an old house in Chen Mansion.
  Duguhang was already a high-ranking official at this moment, and it was obviously not appropriate to mix with the soldiers in the barracks. But Duguhang had no relatives in Beijing and had no place to stay, so Chen Zeming lent it to Duguhang for temporary residence.
  This place is remote and few people come to it at ordinary times.
  Yang Ruqin visited him once before for a drink.
  Duguhang was extremely incomprehensible to Yang Ruqin's determination, but he quickly stated that since the opponent had thrown himself into the snare, his military order was hard to violate, so he could only arrest Yang Ruqin and go to see Chen Zeming.
  Yang Ruqin showed a surprised and stunned expression, it seemed that only then did he remember his identity, and then sighed, since Brother Dugu said such things, he wouldn't embarrass his friends.
  Duguhang looked at him coldly for a moment, hesitating a little.
  Yang Ruqin said again, Fei Di was so kind to him, even if he couldn't save his birthday, he could only try his best. Even if I really lost my life for this, I don't regret it.
  It was this sentence that caused Duguhang to finally change his mind. If Chen Zeming was the one who was in trouble, he would do so regardless of life and death. This kind of similarity that appeared from time to time caused him to inexplicably give birth to compassion. In addition, he had a good feeling for this person. Yang Ruqin stayed.
  The officers and soldiers of his own men are still chasing this person around, but he and he lives next door in the yard. Wake up the next morning, Duguhang immediately noticed the absurdity of this picture.
  However, if he asked someone to come in and arrest someone immediately, it seemed that he couldn't erase his face. He went to see Chen Zeming anxiously, all day long in horror, fearing that he would accidentally leak this impulsive error.
  But Chen Zeming didn't see anything. He passed the first day, the second day, and the third day unharmed.
  Until the end, he became accustomed to it.

  Duguhang often has to enter the palace value.
  When I went home, I opened the door and the yard was dark and indescribably deserted. When I came back this time, there was always a room with a light on. Duguhang didn't know the difference, but he did feel it was different. It seemed that even the wind in the yard seemed softer, and Du Guhang thought it might be warm.
  At first, Yang Ruqin did not dare to travel at will, but after the wind passed, he became busy. He had a lot of old knowledge in Beijing, and he had a lot of fun hanging around. Sometimes Duguhang returned home and couldn't see others all day long. Fortunately, Yang Ruqin never spends the night outside. When it was late at night, when Du Guhang lay on the bed and heard the courtyard door whisper, he knew he was back.
  Occasionally, if the two of them are at home, Yang Ruqin will ask him for a drink with wine and vegetables.
  Halfway through the drink, Yang Ruqin would easily become poetic. When Du Guhang heard him chanting under the moon, but he basically couldn't understand a few sentences, he would feel that there was still a gap between the two. Duguhang didn't have the chance to read when he was young. After joining the army, he fought around. Now he can barely say that his writing is crude. Fortunately, Yang Ruqin doesn't care about this. In his opinion, more than half of the world's literati are crude, not to mention. Takeo.
  But I chanted a lot, and Duguhang was also familiar with it. He often read those poems such as drunken drunk lighting up the lamp and watched the sword, dreaming back to blowing the horns to the company, and the soldiers in the autumn on the battlefield, although I don't understand the meaning of the words, But can appreciate the feelings of those who cherish the memory of the prosperous years, and can't help but feel proud and dance the sword at the end. Duguhang's swordsmanship was also praised by Chen Zeming. The move was opened, which made it difficult to enter with a splash of mercury. Yang Ruqin watched and cheered.
  Drinking to the moon, poems, swords, and wine, this wine is particularly tasteful.
  In this yard, the years are long and quiet, and the hearts of the people are peaceful. They all feel that tranquility, ignoring the fact that the two belong to two camps, and there will always be a day when they will part ways in the future.

  After learning that Chen Zeming was out on the expedition, Yang Ruqin made a request to Duguhang that he did not expect at all—he wanted to enter the palace to see Xiao Ding.
  Duguhang was very silent, Yang Ruqin really shouldn't speak for such an excessive request.
  He is embarrassing him.
  But Yang Ruqin was very active with emotion and reason. He tried to convince Duguhang that he had to see his former king. That was the only thing he could do as a courtier. It was loyalty, righteousness, and affection. , And this kind of meeting has no effect on the situation, just doing his best. This matter is nothing but a simple task for Dugu Hang, but it can calm the hearts of two people. One is Yang Ruqin himself, and the other is of course the trapped Emperor Xiao Ding. You used to be his subject, Yang Ruqin looked at him with a hatred of iron and steel, which caused Duguhang to feel that he was inferior to a beast.
  In the end, he couldn't hold back his long stories and brought Yang Ruqin, who was disguised as a soldier, into Jinghua Palace.
  However, on the way back, Duguhang became more and more frustrated as he thought about it, and couldn't contain his anger anymore.
  He forced Yang Ruqin to swear not to do this kind of thing again, or he would die by his own sword. This anger was directed at Yang Ruqin as well as himself. He was full of anxiety, knowing how bad this matter was to Chen Zeming, he still did it no matter how wickedly he was. Yang Ruqin's mouth is so powerful that the dead can tell you to live, and you will be dizzy when you go around, and if you sell you, you can still help him count the silver with all your heart.
  Yang Ruqin swears this oath with a smile.
  After listening to the vow, Duguhang can feel more at ease.
  He suddenly wondered why he saved this person and fell into such a field for nothing. This farce made him feel a bit of hatred for no reason. He didn't know whether he was disgusting Yang Ruqin or the chaotic friendship at the moment, or he actually hated himself. He knew that he really hoped that his current life could continue, otherwise Yang Ruqin would not succeed so easily. Yang Ruqin's arrival has given him too many changes. He has changed because of some softness that he has never experienced, but he himself does not like this change. On the contrary, he is a little frightened.

  The situation that followed changed rapidly, Xiao Jin didn't know why Chen Zeming began to be cold, and Du Guhang couldn't understand the reason, but he could see the phenomenon.
  On this day, he and Yang Ruqin talked about this matter. Although Yang Ruqin had a commoner, he had close contact with the Shilin people, and his understanding of the situation was far better than that of being alone. Yang Ruqin said that the emperor became suspicious of Chen Zeming. This is not a good sign.
  Duguhang was disgusted with the vision he had outlined and tried to divert the words away, but Yang Ruqin's emotions had already been stirred up by the topic. He whispered, Chen Zeming was about to finish.
  Duguhang stood up abruptly. Just now, he had no doubt seen eagerness and bad intentions in the opponent's eyes. Yang Ruqin could hardly conceal his desire and excitement like a wolf smelling meat. The hatred and doubts that Duguhang had always buried in his heart suddenly broke out.
  He hated his expression, and this expression made him suddenly realize that this person and he belong to two camps.
  They are enemies.
  Duguhang drew out his sword and sealed Yang Ruqin's unknown attempt to continue with the sharp three-foot green front. He was afraid that his clever tongue would change his decision at the moment.
  He seemed to have never known anyone who looked at him like this and directly ordered him to get out.
  Yang Ru decided to look at him as if he didn't understand why it was just a short conversation that led to such serious consequences. Only a moment ago, they had a very happy conversation.
  The moment of silence in the confrontation, like a sharp blade swinging through the brocade, split their beautiful and short friendship in two. That was originally false, but Du Guhang warmly hoped that it would last longer.
  Before leaving, Yang Ruqin approached him, put his arms around his shoulders, and said softly and worriedly, "You have to be careful!"
  This hug made Dugu Hang a little confused. He really hated such a weak self.

  After that, he did not see Yang Ruqin for a long time, until someone recommended Yang Ruqin to join the court again as an official. Yang Ruqin claimed to be a romantic and talented man, and his original style of speech and talk was outstanding. When Xiao Jin saw it, he was heartbroken and immediately named him the official to the third grade.
  Duguhang knew this, and he felt it was unfulfilled.
  In Duguhang's view, people and people are either friends or enemies, and this state of not embarrassing or embarrassing is the most annoying. You said that if you happen to happen by chance, whether it's better to pretend you can't see it or not recognize it, you have to think about it.
  Before Duguhang could settle this attitude, Yang Ruqin smiled and said hello when they met, and there was no gap in his smile. In front of everyone, it is not easy to stay alone thousands of miles away. Yang Ruqin always looked so concerned every time he met him afterward. After a long time, Duguhang couldn't help feeling a little guilty but felt that before, I was afraid that he was too sensitive to make a fuss.
  Finally one day, Yang Ruqin came to the door carrying wine and food, and when he knocked on the door, he smiled and said that he was coming to apologize.
  Duguhang's hand was still on the door leaf, and for a while, it wasn't true that it was closed, or that it was not closed, and he was stunned for a while.

  After three rounds of drinking, Yang Ruqin continued to go crazy as before. He dipped in ink and smeared it on the courtyard wall. It was a landscape, and the ink was dripping down the wall.
  When he turned his head, he said, "Let's bow down. I am older as my brother, and you are younger as my younger brother."
  Duguhang watched him drink too much, and didn't say anything but just laughed.
  Seeing that he clearly didn't take his words seriously, Yang Ruqin actually returned to the house to bring in the incense case, burned incense and poured wine, knelt down, and vowed to the Tianmeng that he would die on the same day and the same month as Duguhang.
  After talking, he dragged Duguhang over, forcing him to say it again.
  Duguhang looked at him for a long time and wanted to refuse, but he didn't know why he couldn't open his mouth. In the end, he knelt down and followed him word by word, "The emperor is above, and the earth is below. I have an appointment with Big Brother Yang today. As a brother, even if you can't be born in the same year and the same month and the same day, I hope to die in the same year and the same month and the same day."
  Yang Ruqin looked at him and smiled as if he was not sober after drinking too much.
  Duguhang thought he was crazy, but he didn't know why he felt a little happy again as if he felt at ease in his heart.
  When he got up, Yang Ruqin staggered and almost fell, Duguhang stretched out his hand to help, and when he received someone, he felt his lips soft. He was taken aback, suddenly withdrew his hand, took his sleeve and wiped his lips a few times, and said annoyed: "Yang Ruqin, this is what you look like as a big brother?!"
  Yang Ruqin laughed and said, "Sometimes big brother really does this. ." He drank so that the corners of his eyes were red, and God knew if he was talking drunk or the truth.
  It's not that Duguhang had never heard the rumors of the Qi brothers and Qi brothers. Hearing what he said, his scalp exploded, and he suddenly raised his foot and kicked the incense case to the ground.
  Yang Ruqin suddenly held his shoulders and whispered, "It's a joke...It's a joke..."
  Duguhang turned his head and saw Yang Ruqin looking at him seriously. The drunkenness had already gone seven or eight minutes. The look in his eyes was complicated and seemed to be quite pitiful and unbearable.
  After a while, Yang Ruqin let go of him, smiled at him, and bowed his hands in salute, "Brother Yu pleads with you, this is a big joke."

 The author has something to say:
I have fainted, I thought today's special meeting will be over~ but this week will definitely end this special meeting.