Chapter 35

This time, the jailer did not open the prison door

This time, the jailer did not open the prison door. He felt that his patience was also limited, and he could not indulge this person's unscrupulous visits to the prison again and again when he was on duty. Although Lord Xu could not afford to offend him, he still expressed his dissatisfaction in this way.
  Fortunately, the scribes in black didn't care very much, or they might actually care but didn't show it, at least on the surface he didn't show any anger.
  The jailer was a little embarrassed and felt that he seemed to be a little overwhelmed, but it was true that he did not want this person to come a third time, so he still refused to open the prison door.
  He has a reason to be so safe.
  Then, he left and gave these two old friends a space to talk in consideration. He wanted to say hello to Mrs. Xu next time.

  Chen Zeming and the black scribe looked at each other for a moment through the prison door.
  The black-
  robed scribe smiled: "Can you think about it, the general?" Chen Zeming's gaze swept across the chain around it for a week. "The sky is heavy and there are many soldiers. How can you take me out?" The
  black-robed scribe showed his silk. Surprised, he bowed his head and said: "We will
  draw up a detailed plan, and it will definitely not leak." Chen Zeming said: "What about my parents and family?" The
  black scribe laughed, "We had expected that the general could not worry about his family... ...Well, please write a letter to the army, write it more obscurely, just say that the person can trust it. I will give it to the mansion and teach them to pack some personal clothes. When the prison is robbed here, the other side can lead them When you leave the city, someone outside the city will respond."
  Chen Zeming was silent for a moment, "...The guards in the capital are so strict, you have sent so many people in this time." The
  black-robed scribe was quite proud, "The prince is not in this matter. It's been overnight..." At this point, he suddenly stopped and looked at Chen Zeming warily.
  Chen Zeming seemed unaware, and said to himself: "So you have been in Beijing for many years?"
  The black-
  robed scribe stunned, and then replied for a long while: "...These things will be over there in the future, the prince will naturally talk to the general carefully." Chen Zeming looked at him for a long while, and suddenly smiled at him, "Okay," Please bring me a pen and paper so that I can write to my family." The
  black scribe was initially slightly suspicious, but he was relieved when he said this. As long as the letter is written, this matter will be the final word, and Chen Zeming wants to regret it. It's hard. He borrowed paper and pen at the door and handed it to Chen Zeming.
  Chen Zeming did not answer, hesitating appeared on his face.
  The black-clothed scribes feared that things might change, and whispered: "The king is not good, why should the officials be foolish and loyal. If people in the world hear about this, they will definitely not praise the general's loyalty and sincerity, but will only laugh at the general's weakness as a seven-foot man. Cheating." Chen Zeming heard this, with pain in his eyes. Stunned for a moment, slowly stretched out his hand to take it.
  The black-clothed scribe sighed in relief and was about to smile when he saw Chen Zeming's fingertips interlaced with the paper, and he suddenly felt wrong.
  When he was about to withdraw, that hand seemed to be slow but shot like a wind. It grabbed his wrist long ago, clasped him like an iron hoop, and dragged him in pain.
  The black-clothed scribe was shocked and hurriedly struggled, but Chen Zeming yanked him over, his entire arm stuck in the wooden fence, he could no longer move, and his face was pale.
  The paper and pen fell to the ground at this time, and the ink churned up and splashed on the boots of the two of them.

  The black-clothed scribe's face was as gray as death, Ren Chen Zeming tied his hands back and only smiled: "General Chen has a good future, he is only willing to let him ruin and be a plaything under the emperor. This ambition is never thought of by anyone. , It really is a great husband in the world. Lord ah, Lord, you have
  missed your eyes this time..." Chen Zeming tied this man to death with a belt. He was already tightly pursing his mouth and was too lazy to answer, just listen. Those words still couldn't help but turn pale.
  After a while, he finally squeezed out: "Chen... would rather be a plaything than a country thief." The
  black scribe was mocking and mocking. He was originally good at this, but seeing this time of hopelessness is even more unscrupulous. The words and sentences gradually became filthy and unacceptable, and I was suddenly shocked when I heard this, and I couldn't speak for a long time.
  There was an unspeakable pain and awe-inspiring in the words.
  Chen Zeming was also silent behind him, and there was no more movement.

  Hearing that the Huns spies were caught in the prison, everyone was shocked. While hurriedly pursuing them in Dali Temple, the emperor suddenly summoned Chen Zeming to enter the palace to answer.
  Yang Ruqin came to mention Chen Zeming in person, couldn't help with a slight smile on his face, and whispered: "Congratulations to General...It's such an infinite road."
  Chen Zeming didn't have a smile. He just stared at Yang Ruqin in a daze, and Yang Ruqin noticed him. When he was about to ask a question, Chen Zeming suddenly said, "I have something to ask Yang... Your lord for help." He looked at him pleadingly.
  Yang Ruqin was startled, wondering why he couldn't refuse such a look.

  When the emperor heard the sharp voice of the eunuch outside the door announcing Chen Zeming's visit, he felt a little relieved.
  After Chen Zeming went to prison, he was somewhat upset.
  Regarding Chen Zeming, the emperor himself did not understand his own thoughts.
  This person, he was very disgusted at first, that face was as similar to the most annoying woman in memory, so similar to that when he first saw it, he had an inexplicable panic. Could it be retribution from the underworld, and After Yang Liang learned about it, he seemed to have seemingly non-existent protection, which made him even more annoyed. This kind of ill-feeling could not dissipate for a long time, even if the person was surprisingly submissive.
  But later he emerged on the battlefield. It turned out that this man is a rare talent, as Yang Liang said. He had to condense a little bit, and then he could not make a joke about his world, even if it was just a gesture, he himself Don't let the people of the world chill, let the literati arrange to say that he is a monarch who does not cherish talents.
  Later, the two got along more and more. He finally overcame the impact that faces brought him, but he really didn't like this person's warm temper. No matter what kind of situation he was forced into, this person also Just to endure silently, the turbulent waves are only hidden in my heart.
  If he can bear it, he can't help but he can see that this person is unwilling.
  Sure enough, he sneered in his heart. He really couldn't believe how sincere and loyal this person could be after that kind of beginning. People hold grudges and don't care about wherever they are hurt.
  He has never seen it before.
  He watched suspiciously and waited.
  Just like a hunter hunting, waiting patiently is never a bad thing, and the harvest is often unexpected.
  Sometimes he can't help but tease him, life is boring anyway.
  So, when the secret letter sent by Father Han of the front-line supervising army arrived, he felt both anger and the urge to laugh. Look, he really couldn't help it. Nowhere in the world is there anyone who is injured but does not retaliate. He also has a sense of relaxation, his idea has been confirmed, and most of human nature is like this.
  He almost immediately issued the decree to replace the head coach of the three armies.
  However, after calming down and thinking twice, he also rejected his previous judgment. This is a puzzle. It is too obvious. Although the one who set the game is a master, he is no worse than him. He felt annoyed at his lapse in judgment, but at the same time, he decided to do everything.
  Chen Zeming might get hurt. He deliberately ignored this idea. The important thing is the overall situation, even if the sacrifice is himself, how can people do big things without being cruel.

  After the palace change, he had mastered everything early in the morning.
  Chen Guiren knew that he was rebellious, but he passed the book for the Queen Mother and committed a capital crime.
  He had already tried in his heart, however, he warned Chen Zeming in advance and forbid the communication between the two of him. He didn't want him to be involved in this complicated matter. He even seized his military power in the name of defeat and demoted him to deputy commander. Although unconsciously, he began to believe in Chen Zeming's loyalty. Perhaps this person would not betray him. He tried to believe, but he still unavoidably suspected that Chen Guiren was Chen Zeming's cousin and his former lover. Here, he had to guard.
  In many cases, the success or failure of things may only be due to a small oversight. And he has no chance of failure. He has never stood near the abyss and will die without a place to bury him when he misses.
  But where crises are everywhere, he has always been calm and unfeeling, that is his only way to survive.
  However, God's will, and the general who stayed overnight was actually Chen Zeming. It seemed that he was destined to be unable to get around this knot. The Emperor laughed bitterly and proceeded according to the plan.

  Chen Zeming's resentment was in his expectation, but the level of eruption still surprised him somewhat.
  When he said the word "yes", he was a little bit arrogant. He could have explained it, but he is a king of over 10,000 people. Who is qualified to listen to his explanation, even if this loyal official can do it?
  The arrow shot out, and he never looked back.
  At that moment, did he feel a little flustered, he tried hard to remember, but he couldn't remember anyhow, and finally he gave up.
  So what, why should I stick to these little things?
  What if it's flustered.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...