Extra Four

At first, Xiao Ding didn't expect things to become so complicated in the future.
  Xiao Ding only came up with the tone of his heart. Chen Zeming had such a hateful face, and it could only be said that he was unlucky.
  When Yang Liang said that he would take on that sentence alone, he used his body to protect the court lady behind him. From then on, this sentence became a thorn in Xiao Ding's heart, and no one could touch it. A few years later, these words were spoken again in this population without change, in the same place, with that familiar face.
  Xiao Ding was frightened and angry, something in the dark was grabbing the corner of his clothes, trying to climb up from under the hell. Xiao Ding's expression when he raised the whip was as if he was about to force the resentful spirit down.
  He sneered, what right do you have to claim revenge.
  It seems that it was God's will to make people, and this is the beginning between them.

  Xiao Dingzhe insulted Chen Zeming.
  This is what he himself admitted, but he didn't think about what retribution he would suffer later.
  He is the emperor, Chen Zeming is the minister, and the emperor is the minister. He is pushing others by power, so what?
  Moreover, he asked himself if it was a whim that made him a few times, and when he saw the untimely dark tide between Chen Zeming and Yin Yin, and the connection was broken, and he did not do anything too hot.
  Since you are concerned about each other, it's okay to meet a few more times-although this kind of behavior contains some malice, Xiao Ding is just a mockery.
  What really made him feel that he really had the will of such a thing was Yin Yin's recklessness.
  As his own concubine but sent a letter to the Queen Mother, Xiao Ding aroused the killing intent.
  Coincidentally, it was Chen Zeming who took turns that day.
  While Xiao Ding was astonished, he thought that this person would not be able to stay after all, and he tried to make up his own taboo again and again. He didn't know how things could be so clever, and why there is such a person in the world.
  But when it was about to start, Xiao Ding hesitated. In the final analysis, the development of the situation was related to his initial malice. In fact, this idea has been flashing for several years afterward, which led to Xiao Ding's repeated mercy against Chen Zeming.

  Later, Chen Zeming reversed, and Xiao Ding was imprisoned in the deserted cold palace, shouting from the top to the sky, and from the bottom to the ground.
  It was bitterly cold, no one cares, no one minds. People can forget you completely and leave you alone in that high-walled room.
  In history, people were starved to death like this.
  Xiao Ding was unwilling. He was afraid that he would die like this, rotten, and smelly. Then the eunuch who came to clean pointed to the pile of rotten flesh and covered his nose and said, look, this is the last emperor. Hu Wanying, now that no one collects the corpse after rotten maggots appear.
  Xiao Ding shuddered when he thought of it. He came here like this when he was a teenager, and he would go crazy if he died like this. He needs someone to remember him, even if this person is his enemy, Chen Zeming.

  At that time, Chen Zeming had the power to dominate the world. Xiao Ding knew that his brother was fascinated by the rebel. He scolded these bitches bitterly in his heart but always tried to tease Chen Zeming. He might not have such an idea—even if Chen Zeming couldn't stand it, it would be better to kill himself with a single sword than to be bad in this room. Of course, Xiao Ding still pays attention to it. He really doesn't want to die. He has almost blind confidence in himself, and he should be the emperor of the world. Why he has suffered so much as a prince and an emperor. If these sufferings are not compensated, he will definitely turn into a ghost and surround the palace, and refuse to disperse.
  Chen Zeming never killed him. Xiao Ding could see that this person was embarrassed. People who hesitated in rebelling and rebelling were rare, and they were stupid to a realm.
  At that time, Xiao Ding always imagined in his heart how he would rectify this person in the future. He would not kill him, and he would torture him so slowly, making him walk every step as if he was walking in the air, and every moment was like It was grilled on the fire.
  However, Chen Zeming lost his power again, and Xiao Ding had not had time to fear that his situation was almost like duckweed, so he was forcibly poisoned by him.
  That moment was probably the most panicked moment in Xiao Ding's life. Xiao Ding flipped over Chen Zeming, trying to find the antidote. Chen Zeming was extremely sincere—there was no cure, and if Xiao Ding had a whip in hand, he wanted to kill him just like that, but he was empty-handed.
  That fear eventually turned into something else.
  []

  Chen Zeming knelt down in public under the Chaohua Gate.
  His head was lowered to the ground, his bun was a bit scattered because of the fight, and the broken hair on his temples was trembling by the wind.
  Xiao Ding looked at the figure with an urge to laugh, but he didn't need to be like that, he had already won, he didn't need to look at his face to feel his pain at the moment. He imagined Chen Zeming's expression, which overlapped with the way he had forborne under him before, and then it became the rage when he held the whip, the determination when he was drinking, and the pain when he was celebrating. Frowning, but no matter which one it is, it makes him full of impulse.

  What to do with him, Xiao Ding was full of contradictions.
  His killing intent was not as strong as he had imagined, and Yang Ruqin's proposal gave him a chance to step down. He pardoned him, he wondered what Chen Zeming would think, and laughed at it.
  But the figure waiting under the steps crouched, lifeless, Xiao Ding was taken aback, and he did not see him in a mysterious manner.
  Later, he reappointed him and used him.
  At this time, the mountains and rivers are about to fall, and he doesn't have the energy to sort out his thoughts.
  Chen Zeming, who had returned to the army, was no longer the kind of high spirits. He met him several times, and the two of them talked a lot. They finally have the appearance that a ruler and minister should have, but Xiao Ding strangely feels that they are between them. The distance is even farther than when he was imprisoned.
  The capital is besieged and the food and grass are almost exhausted. Chen Zeming is struggling to support him. Xiao Ding is the only one who can rely on him at this moment. He doesn't know how he feels about Chen Zeming now. He feels that certain thoughts in his heart have changed, no matter what. In any case, something on Chen Zeming's body shocked him. In fact, they have always existed, and only at this critical moment of life and death did they become so obvious.
  After the Xiongnu retired, Chen Zeming tried his best to fight, even taking his family as hostages. Xiao Ding's strange feeling became even stronger.
  When Chen Zeming raised his eyes, Xiao Ding's heart trembled, and his heart suddenly softened. Before he was still wondering if he should watch out for this person again, but at this moment he couldn't help kissing.
  If, if...

The author has something to say: 

I originally wanted to write down, I don't know why I wrote this, 囧......