Fanwaiwu

[Fan Wai 5]

  Babu bed is divided into three.
  When Chen Zeming stepped on the pedals, the sound awakened Xiao Ding.
  The room was very dark, it was probably dusk at this time, and the palace people lit the lamp.
  Xiao Ding couldn't clearly understand Chen Zeming's face, but he was so familiar with this body shape that he didn't need to look at it again. Since he couldn't see his face clearly, and naturally he couldn't see his expression clearly, Xiao Ding sat up a bit and watched Chen Zeming lean down towards him after staring at each other for a moment.
  Xiao Ding leaned against the head of the bed and adjusted a more comfortable sitting posture, quietly enjoying the warmth of the other party's lips pressing on his own. They don't look at each other's eyes before kissing. They can easily get upset when they see too much. Looking at them is the easiest way to enjoy the desire so purely.
  Xiao Ding touched Chen Zeming's bun, and with a light twitch, the bun became loose. Xiao Ding tossed his hair and pulled his robe apart by the way. He smiled and watched his appearance change from neat and refreshing. As messy as when I first got up. This is not a good idea. After Chen Zeming's hair is scattered, Xiao Ding is always pressured. No one can tell whether this is intentional or unintentional.
  Chen Zeming straightened up somewhat depressed and brought the hindering long hair back to his head. Xiao Ding watched his every move. Chen Zeming's facial features were sharply contoured. When his long hair was scattered, he would appear softer. Xiao Ding raised his eyebrows. In fact, he prefers to see Chen Zeming's meticulous look before. Things that are too neat always make People have the desire to destroy or destroy.
  He suddenly grabbed the hand of Chen Zeming who was finishing his robe, and Chen Zeming looked at him in surprise.
  Xiao Ding sat up, peeled off his robe, and moved softly, seemingly full of affection. When he took it off his wrist, he stopped, took out the sleeve of his robe, and twisted it back and forth, binding Chen Zeming back.
  "I like this..." Xiao Ding whispered softly.
  Chen Zeming was really good and didn't resist. Xiao Ding narrowed his eyes, thinking that he should teach him the fun of bedclothes between men.
  Chen Zeming didn't know his idea, so he looked back at him.
  Xiao Ding suddenly hugged Chen Zeming back and at the same time moved away from him. Chen Zeming was caught off guard and fell on the bed. Xiao Ding, who was already above, put his palm against his shoulder to prevent him from getting up.
  This is a disturbing posture. Chen Zeming couldn't help struggling, but from his point of view, it was really hard to use force, so these attempts were unsuccessful. Xiao Ding liked this reaction. Under pressure, he must reap the resistance. Only when this kind of play is completed can it be worth seeing.
  He kissed from his forehead, went all the way, kissed his nose, then kissed his lips, and then touched his cold hand into the other's clothes.
  Chen Zeming trembled. At this moment, their positions were relatively inverted. Xiao Ding felt that the other party's breathing was a little bit faster, and he blew the humid and warm heat to his chest. He lowered his head and smiled at Chen Zeming, 【】Continue to explore again.
  Chen Zeming gritted his teeth and his muscles stiffened uncontrollably. At this moment, his resistance began to appear real and powerful, as if trying to avoid Xiao Ding's movements.
  Xiao Ding put his shoulders against his chest and suppressed him.
  【】
  Chen Zeming was so hot that he bounced up, suddenly turned over, and threw him down. Xiao Ding's head hit the bed frame heavily and then fell on the bedding. Before he could get up, he was already severely suppressed by a heavy body.
  Chen Zeming gritted his teeth in pain, he couldn't help but gasp, crouching, his face looked pale, but he was still able to press Xiao Ding firmly on the bed with his shoulders, Xiao Ding laughed, but he didn't laugh a few times. , He felt that the pressure on his throat was getting
  heavier and he hurriedly said: "Killing the king is going to kill the race ." Chen Zeming's face turned green and red, red and green, and finally, let go.
  "You bastard!" Chen Zeming said bitterly.
  As soon as he heard the words, Xiao Ding was stunned. He looked down at his hand. Only then did he feel that Cai's touch was truly genuine.
  He raised his head, Chen Zeming noticed his abnormality and turned his head to look at him.
  "You...didn't you never speak?" Xiao Ding was a little dazed, suddenly wondering where he was.
  Chen Zeming looked at him silently.
  Only then did Xiao Ding stretch out his hand in awakening, as if he was trying to hold the opponent, but the stretched-out hand passed through the body without hindrance, and passed through.
  Xiao Ding stared blankly at the figure gradually disappearing, like every dream before. Then he whispered the next sentence: "...This is not a dream..." The
  surroundings suddenly darkened, and everything was as cold as in an ice cellar.

  After a while, Xiao Ding opened his eyes, and the room was already dark.
  Cao Chenyu led the palace men into lighting the lanterns. Xiao Ding struggled to get up. Cao Chenyu quickly came to help. Xiao Ding said, "Is the banquet over there scattered?
  " Xiao Dingfu lay down again and murmured in a low voice: "It's fine if it's scattered, it's fine if it's scattered..."
  Cao Chenyu was shocked. In Zhengdan's life, these words sound unlucky.
  He looked at the monarch's gray face, suddenly a little frightened, and then quickly thought that this was too much, just a word, where can it be. Thinking hastily pulled the quilt up to help Xiao Ding tack it solid.
  Xiao Ding closed his eyes and fell asleep again, faint.

  He has been ups and downs in the chaos, it seems to have continued from the beginning of the ancient times to the present day.
  In that muddle-headedness, light gradually seeped in.
  Changes occur slowly, just like dripping water through rocks. When he noticed it, there was already a difference.
  He often hears sounds, as if someone is talking. The voices of speaking should have come from far away, and they reverberated throughout the sky. Maybe this is God's enlightenment to him. He couldn't hear the content of the words clearly, he just realized that there should be other people at that end of the universe, and not alone, because those voices were clearly talking.
  Sometimes, those voices are like calling, calling a person's name repeatedly. He listened and engraved the name into his heart.
  Later, he began to learn to ride and shoot. He had parents. He didn't remember the first time he saw them, but he knew the feeling of blood and blood. He is also on the battlefield, invincible on the battlefield. He married a beautiful wife, and slowly his descendants were full. During the Chinese New Year, parents are sitting in the main hall, and their children and grandchildren bow down to pray for peace and enjoy the happiness of the family. Parents' faces are smiling like flowers.
  Sometimes he would go to the palace, he didn't know what he was doing, sometimes he seemed to be arguing with people, and sometimes he led people around.
  There is a place in the palace that has always been heavily guarded and kept away from people.
  He saw the dark clouds in the sky as if they were about to press down, the heaviest end was pressing on that hidden place, and the dark clouds on the roof were rolling, as if there was something to be washed down.
  He remembered that there was someone there, and he had the responsibility of the old guard, and he had to save that person out. He led the soldiers towards the inside.
  But when the door was opened, it was dark inside, and there were no windows on either side of the corridor. After he walked in, even the door disappeared. The only light came from under his feet. He raised his foot strangely and looked at it, but there was no light under his shoes.
  The soldiers were gone, so he had to go forward, and after walking a few steps, he couldn't even tell where he came from.
  He just walked and walked. Fortunately, all roads always have an end. He saw a bed at the end of the road.
  He was surprised.
  It was a Babu bed, very old, but exquisitely carved.
  There are gauze curtains hanging on the bed frame, and the gauze curtains are also worn out, not only are they faded but there are holes in them.
  Across the gauze curtain, he saw a man lying on the bed, who looked like a man.
  He eased his steps and walked in quietly.
  When I lifted the curtain, I suddenly realized that the bed was empty.
  He stepped in in surprise and was suddenly pressed by his neck from behind. He immediately realized that the other party had noticed his arrival. He bent down along the opponent's strength, but at the same time stabbing the scabbard behind him. go out.
  The opponent snorted, and the strength of his hand suddenly weakened. In an instant, he had already slipped out of the opponent's restraint, and in turn, twisted the opponent's arm, and quickly suppressed the opponent to the ground.
  It really was a man.
  When he saw the opponent's face clearly, he was a little startled. That face didn't have much strangeness, but he just thought it was indescribable. The assailant was panting, his face was sickly, the action just now seemed to have consumed all his energy.
  They looked at each other until the world became quiet again.
  He pulled him up, which was strange, but he did it unconsciously. He gestured on his neck with his hand, as if he wanted to kill the person who attacked him, but the next moment he did. Kissed him again.
  During the kiss, he bit his lips and tongue, and the smell of blood filled the noses of the two people, but they didn't care. Pain and excitement exist at the same time, and these actions are full of contradictions and are natural.
  He finally overwhelmed him, and then reached out his hand to touch his pale face because of his illness for too long, lowered his body, and kissed deeply, as if to suffocate him.
  From beginning to end, the man's lips were as cold as ice.

  Chen Zeming opened his eyes suddenly. This scene seems familiar.
  There was a white light in front of him, and Chen Zeming couldn't stand such a strong light. The stimulus made his eyes sore. He frowned tightly and wanted to close his eyes again.
  In that vague shadowy shadow, he heard someone caressing his palm and smiled: "Finally woke up... I'll be fine when I wake up! Alive!..."

The author has something to say: 

So far, the main story is all over. Later, I have written some parallel extras, but they are all game works with personality or tone adjustments. Please don't take it seriously.