Chapter 17

The shadow of the tree whirling in the courtyard, moving in the wind

  Chen Zeming patrolled quickly for a week, where there was a half-person figure. The guards rushed over after hearing the noise. Chen Zeming asked, and the guards said that they had never seen anyone.
  Chen Zeming's heart was pounding, and there was a meow by his feet, but a tabby cat in the house came near at some unknown time and rubbed his boots. Chen Zeming thought that he had heard it wrong? Uneasy at the end, I searched it again, and as expected, I found two small finger-thick snags in the grass under the window.
  Chen Zeming picked up the branch, his fingers trembling slightly, and slowly butted them together, one by one, the fractures coincided with each other, obviously, they had just stepped off. For a while, my heart was like a drum, I almost couldn't stand steady, and the sun jumped suddenly, but I couldn't help telling who it was and who it was in my heart.
  Looking back at the room, it was still brightly lit.
  The morning is approaching, the emperor and nobles all set off to return to the palace. The bustle and bustle faded, and the mansion suddenly seemed deserted.
  Chen Zeming stayed up all night and stayed alert until this moment, with a string clasped in his heart and restlessness, but he didn't see who was abnormal, so he slowly felt relieved. Thinking again, maybe it was the cat? Although he also understands how the cat can step on that branch. But until now, people who can only hope that peeking will never show up.

  The levy is coming to an end. When the four thousand new entrants were brought into the army, the majestic and majestic scenes lined up, so that Chen Zeming temporarily forgot the thing that made him worry about it for several days.
  In the previous battle of Pu Luguo, he was the first general, and he had no cronies, no direct lineages, and his generals and sergeants saw him with little qualifications, and many people were dissatisfied. As a result, the available tactics are limited, and I have to use dangerous tactics-there must be a brave man under the reward-facts have proved that his design is not wrong, but such extreme methods should not be used frequently, and train a team of cronies who can make a mountain and be brave and good at fighting. It, Not only inevitable but also necessary.
  Chen Zeming chose the best steed for the new army soldiers, equipped with black iron armor, and rigorous practice regardless of rain or shine. Soon, the team began to take shape. His generals led Yanqing and Jinyan, and this army formed a battlefield, like a dark cloud rolling in the sun, so powerful, it would be better to call it the black brigade.
  They, who are still young at this moment, don't know that in the next few decades, this powerful black soldier will continue to expand until it becomes the main force of the army. Among them, there are more than ten famous players. At that time, the black-clothed brigade swordsman pointed out and was invincible, and the group of captives did not dare to commit the crime again because of fear. They created legends and are known as the "Teachers of Constant Victory" on this land.

  The emperor summoned him a few days later and asked about the new army's equipment and salaries.
  Chen Zeming was originally a little worried about retreating without telling him that night, but after talking all the way, the emperor showed no anger on his face, and then gradually relieved his mind. Until the main thing was finished, the emperor wrote lightly: "That Yeqing will never return, so I can wait for half a night." Chen Zeming quickly knelt down and pleaded guilty. The emperor groaned for a moment and joked: "If you want me not to be held accountable, then So he came over to let my incense smell."
  Chen Zeming really laughed and laughed: "Long live, this, this is too ridiculous..." When the
  emperor heard this, his face changed suddenly, he slapped the dragon chair and pointed at him, and shouted: " If he refuses, then he will drag on, and he will be severely punished!" The tone was stern, and it didn't seem to be fake.
  When the guards outside the door broke in, Father Han waved his hand quickly, and everyone withdrew out again.
  Chen Zeming hesitated for a long while, had to get up, and father-in-law Han quickly turned his back. Seeing his actions, Chen Zeming felt even more embarrassed. When he walked to the emperor's body and knelt down, he finally couldn't help but frown slightly. The emperor said, "Is Qing dissatisfied?
  " Chen Zeming said, "How dare the minister." After
  he answered, the emperor reached out and hooked his chin. Chen Zeming raised his head, but lowered his gaze, not looking at each other. Only the emperor looked at him for a week, leaned down, and quickly kissed him on the cheek.
  The place where they touched was warm and soft. For some reason, both of them were startled.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...