Chapter 45

7, Chen Zeming quietly went to Lenggong to see Xiao Ding

  In the window, Xiao Ding turned his back to the outside, lowered his head and held the Buddhist beads, and muttered words in his mouth, calm and happy.
  Han Youzhong stood by, listening attentively, one master and one servant, even though he described embarrassed and thin Yishan, he was a little leisurely and contented.
  Chen Zeming watched for a long while, and the lingering smoke gave him a momentary illusion. It seemed that the person inside was not the person he hated, but the monk of some monastery. After he was in a trance, he suddenly sobered, and he hated it in his heart. This person wanted this effect so that others would feel that he had repented, restrained, and corrected himself.
  However, there was never a calm light flashing in those eyes. He suddenly wanted to scream so that the person could look back so that he could see the truth clearly.
  "Who gave the Buddhist scriptures?" he asked the soldier in black armor outside the door.
  The soldier respectfully said: "
  Master Du brought it here." Chen Zeming frowned but said nothing. When the soldier saw him, his expression was a little frightened. Chen Zeming had said earlier that he could not send anything other than food.
  This is to prevent entrainment and it is also a punishment.

  Spring was cold, and he was not allowed to send more clothes inside. Han Youzhong asked many times, saying that Xiao Ding was so cold that he often coughed at night, but Chen Zeming refused.
  cough? He is a little funny, who cares about this when soldiers kill the enemy at the border! Sure enough, it was the emperor who had been doing this for a long time and was making such a fuss.

  Not appropriate, not at all inappropriate! He made an assertion in his heart.
  Even the uncertainty on the dragon chair, the strong composure when losing power, and the vicious ridicule when being provoked, are closer to this person than before.
  Presumably, this person would not think that if you eat a fast and recite a Buddha, you will be over. If things in the world are resolved in this way, then that would be fine. Just build a few more temples.
  Chen Zeming watched this scene coldly until the person in his sight noticed the gaze and got up and turned his head.

  When Du Jintan was discussing political affairs with him, he did not mention sending off the scriptures.
  They mentioned the bottle of antidote.
  Although Du Jintan was in his sixtieth year at this time, his temples were white, but he was very energetic, which made people think of Hefa Tongyan.
  I heard that Chen Zeming had handed the antidote to Xiao Ding. Although Du Jintan didn't say anything, Chen Zeming could see that he was calm and disapproving.
  It's not better to let Fei Di die silently. Du Jintan would never say such lines. From the first contact between the two to discussing the details of the coup d'etat, and to today after the completion of the big offensive, Du Jintan put himself in a loyal and moral position from beginning to end, even if the methods were unbearable.
  However, Chen Zeming's contact with him did not last for a while, this silent moment was as early as he expected.
  But when the emperor was seriously ill, he was the one who initiated the palace transformation, and he was the one who guarded the abandoned emperor. If Xiao Ding died at this juncture, the messy debt of killing the master would be put on him. Du Jintan didn't mention this point, and Chen Zeming sneered in his heart. Both knew that they didn't continue this topic.
  This is the advantage of being in the officialdom for a long time. You will think about things more complicated, but in fact, people's minds are originally such complicated things.
  What's more, he still has some thoughts that cannot be known to outsiders.
  To really kill Xiao Ding was to completely deny and obliterate him for the first half of his life. He would not do such behavior until the end and when there is nowhere to go.
  At this moment, Xiao Ding's death has no effect on the overall situation, why should he rush to recite such notoriety.
  Therefore, Xiao Ding saved his life in such a contest.

  However, if he spared no mercy, did he give others a chance to attack?
  Chen Zeming thought about it in his heart.
  Yang Ruqin's visit was a tentative investigation, but he was also warned at the same time. He is a victory not only defeated but before his article what kind of road ......
  Will as Yangru Qin said, he is faithfully owned Lixin Lord, there will still be cut off day ......

  Dugu Hang asked a very silly thing in private. He said, sir, you are already in control, why don't you just set yourself up as the emperor? What's the use of those puppets, not to trouble yourself.
  Although there was no third person by his side at the time, Chen Zeming whipped him very angrily. The beating was to make him remember. At this moment, he could not talk nonsense.
  This is still a kid, and the question is also a joke.
  Where is the emperor so easy to be the emperor, the time and place are good and the people are right, who can be the emperor if it is not complete. Are there few such people in history? Even if the world's heroes will fail to make four golden statues, why? No one's heart will return.
  Needless to say, before the palace changed, even now, he was far from able to make that step.
  All he has is military power.
  Military power is not as simple as having military power in order to gain power.

  Three years ago, when Du Jintan sent a cron to come to him secretly, Chen Zeming lied to recommend him for a long time. Until the other party really took out that incredible widow.
  He couldn't believe it. The high-ranking Du Jintan would use this important Zhaoshu to abolish the current sage for the harem fire many years ago.
  He asked many why in his heart, but couldn't find the answer.
  Du Jintan may be a loyal person, but he is more likely to be an ambitious person. Working with such people is dangerous.
  However, he still agreed.

  He can't miss it, this may be the biggest opportunity in his life. For this opportunity, he has been waiting for ten years.
  For so many years, under Xiao Ding's strict precautions, he couldn't weave a huge network of contacts after all. And this Du Jindan is there. Correspondingly, the military power that Du Jindan doesn't have is in his hands.
  In a very ridiculous description, this is a match made in heaven.
  It was like a chance God gave him.
  ... the only chance to pull that person off the dragon chair.
  However, he succeeded.

  Xiao Ding turned around, a little thin, Chen Zeming wanted to see more clearly, but Xiao Ding glanced at him, frowned, and quickly moved his eyes away.
  Chen Zeming tilted his head slightly, and the soldier who had previously confronted him ran up, and Chen Zeming said, "From now on, I will block everything from others." The
  soldier
  hurriedly replied, " Master Du said..." Chen Zeming calmly interrupted him. "Those who violate the order will be dealt with by military law."

The author has something to say:
thanks to the adults for replying, the ellipsis may be wrong, I will say it after I have time to check it~~

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...