Chapter 59

21. Xiao Ding showed some surprise, and after a short while, he restrained it again. Instead, he looked at him with that deliberately exaggerated curious look.
  Chen Zeming was really choked when he saw this look in his eyes. He lowered his eyes for a moment, then raised his eyes and said, "Yes,...you are no longer your majesty."
  Xiao Ding raised his eyebrows, he still looked that thorny and arrogant, but the expression in his eyes was not calm anymore.
  Such a hard shell, but there is still room for cracking. Chen Zeming suddenly felt a kind of hurtful pleasure. He looked around, "Life is boring?"
  Xiao Ding laughed mockingly, and said lazily: "Wei Wang will live there and you won't know it."
  Chen Zeming slowly When I walked to the shrine, I looked up and saw that the Buddha statue was dignified and solemn, but the people who worshipped may not be sincere and pious.
  "From ten thousand people to living alone in front of the Buddha, it is a bit of a gap."
  Xiao Ding was even too lazy to say anything and covered his face with the scriptures.
  Chen Zeming said: "I will tell Long live, I will send a few novice monks here,...if there are more people reciting the scriptures, it must be more lively."

  Xiao Ding opened the book and smiled at him, "That's not necessary, there is such kindness. It's better to send a few men," he
  raised his eyebrows, "better all...look like King Wei!" Chen Zeming turned around abruptly and picked up his collar. The armors collided with each other and made a slight noise when they moved.
  Xiao Ding laughed loudly.
  Listening to the laughter, Chen Zeming couldn't help but grit his teeth impetuously. Xiao Ding did not resist, and while laughing, let him pinch his neck and drag himself to the ground.
  "Do you really want to be beaten?" Chen Zeming clenched his right fist, but couldn't beat it when he mentioned it to his ear.
  He thought about not moving him again, why this person is so ignorant.

  Xiao Ding lay on the ground and whispered: "Can you sleep at night?"
  Chen Zeming looked at him.
  Xiao Ding didn't seem to see his fist, "Wu
  Guo's soul didn't ask you for his life?" Chen Zeming finally swiped a fist without hesitation and hit his mouth that never knew what constriction was.
  Xiao Ding whispered, covering his mouth, blood flowing from his fingers.
  Chen Zeming forcibly pulled away from his hand, wiped the bright red liquid flowing from his nose to his fingertips and showed it to Xiao Ding, and whispered: "This is what you want? Are you bored to this point?"
  Xiao Ding With a sound, he sprayed the blood from his mouth onto his face.
  Chen Zeming wiped the back of his hand, glanced at it, and suddenly raised his hand and slapped him. Xiao Ding's head was slammed to one side with great force, and he closed his eyes for a long while and couldn't get along.
  Chen Zeming vaguely thought that he was actually led by the nose by the other party under his anger. Xiao Ding wanted to provoke him. He was really angry, but he didn't know why this time. He didn't struggle and was depressed much this time. Instead, he quickly indulged. Own violent.
  He stood up, walked to the door, and signaled that Duguhang could not be approached. Dugu Hang saw it from afar and nodded in surprise.

  Chen Zeming closed the door, turned his head, and saw Xiao Ding struggling to get up, his palm was too strong, and slapped him a little dizzy, so he sat down again.
  Chen Zeming walked slowly in front of him, Xiao Ding noticed and raised his head.
  The suddenly darkened room had a very ambiguous atmosphere. The sunlight came in through the gaps of the window grilles with difficulty, but it did not shine on the feet of the two of them.

  "Wu
  Guo died for you, but you feel sorry for yourself here?!" Xiao Ding raised his head in surprise and looked at Chen Zeming who was squatting in front of him. After staring at each other for a moment, Xiao Ding laughed, "I can't believe it. Wang Wei, is this going to do the opposite again?"
  Chen Zeming stretched out his hand and pinched his throat, "How can a person like you deserve my loyalty!!" He slowly said, "I want to tell you, you I'll shake the foundation of his work bit by bit until it is completely pulled out!"
  Xiao Ding tightly grasped his wrist and tried to pull away from the opponent's restraint, but in the end, it was not as powerful as Chen Zeming.
  Gradually, Xiao Ding's face began to turn blue, and his ears buzzed as if a swarm of bees around him refused to disperse.
  He stared at Chen Zeming, his eyes began to turn white, and he breathed in vain, but he couldn't breathe. He struggled alone in the shadows, feeling the approach of death.
  Chen Zeming leaned closer, gritted his teeth, and whispered: "...Don't always trouble me!"

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...