Fanwaisan

 [Fan Extra Three] Chen Zeming is drunk

  He put his forehead on the table and kept talking, his voice was extremely small and vague.
  The light on the table was like a bean, and his face was hidden in the shadows, so no matter from which angle he was on the opposite side, Xiao Ding could only see the bun on his head. However, Xiao Ding didn't want to see this person's expression clearly at the moment. On the contrary, he was always a little bored with such drunken chatter. He was a self-disciplined person, so he never disdained others who lost their attitude after drinking. But this room has been deserted for too long, which caused this kind of chatter that he hated since he was a child, and he could endure it at this moment.
  At least it's not so silent anymore, he thought.
  And Chen Zeming seems to be constantly arguing with people. His voice rises and falls, sometimes silent and sometimes agitated. Sometimes Xiao Ding can clearly say that he is clearly saying: "No, it's not like this..."
  But if you continue to listen carefully, he has It's blurred again.
  Xiao Ding didn't listen to the thoughts of others, but the whole room could only hear the person's restrained and low voice. The echo was filled with an elusive low and depressing atmosphere, if he was talking to people in a dream In the dispute, it is obvious that the discussion is not a pleasant topic.
  Xiao Ding sniffed the mouth of the cup and was thinking that the taste of the wine was really weak, but suddenly he heard the endless chatter of Chen Zeming and finally stopped.
  Xiao Ding raised his head and saw the other party swaying to stand up, groping all the way, staggering towards the bed.

  Chen Zeming touched the edge of the bed and seemed to finally relax. He sighed slightly, looking like he wanted to sit down, but suddenly stepped on his feet, almost fell, and sat down on the footboard in front of the bed.
  That action is ridiculous. Chen Zeming seemed to be so drunk that he had forgotten that this place was not his Chen Mansion, and by the way, using it as his bedroom.
  However, Xiao Ding just sipped the wine and stared at the other party, calmly.
  Chen Zeming didn't care about his gaffe, put his arm on the edge of the bed, and fell asleep quickly.
  I have to say that Chen Zeming's drunkenness is rare, and it is not in line with his identity at this moment, but this is the place that can really entertain people. Xiao Ding curled his lips.
  Chen Zeming seemed to him to be a person who likes to worry about himself. Xiao Ding could actually guess what it was that he muttered endlessly.
  Xiao Ding was even more upset about this. He froze for a moment, stood up, and touched the hip flask as he walked, hiding it in his sleeve.
  He walked up to him step by step.
  The light was dim, but Chen Zeming's face could still be seen clearly by the light, even if he was drunk, the appearance of this person leaning on his arm still looked as clear as a picture scroll.
  Xiao Ding squatted down, looked for a moment, reached out his hand to lift the broken hair on his forehead, Chen Zeming fell into a deep sleep, completely unaware.
  "...Was it you that night?" Xiao Ding suddenly whispered.
  Chen Zeming frowned in his dream, and Xiao Ding reiterated reluctantly: "...When I closed the window, I smelled the scent of wine from outside the window...it was so late, what are you doing?"
  Chen Zeming was naturally unable to answer his question. , He has gone deep into his dreamland.
  Xiao Ding looked at this person for a long time, with a puzzled but indifferent expression in his eyes.
  "For so long, you can't think thoroughly...how do you want me to answer you?" Xiao Ding sat next to Chen Zeming, smiled mockingly, raised the jug, took a sip from the spout, and suddenly turned around. Grabbing Chen Zeming's shoulders and feeding the wine mouth to mouth.
  Chen Zeming was caught off guard and coughed immediately after being choked by this sip of wine. Opening his eyes blankly, he saw Xiao Ding's face and smiled at him close at hand, just thinking that he was in a dream. But there was a sharp tingling pain in his throat, and he couldn't help bending over to support the bed rail and coughing for a long while. It's over, panting, leaning against the bed, looking around inexplicably.
  Xiao Ding raised his head to drink and lowered his head to feed again.
  Chen Zeming was a little sober, clenching his teeth wherever he was willing to pick it up, but he couldn't resist Xiao Ding's obsessiveness. He was sleepy, and soon after supporting him, he finally opened his mouth and took a sip of wine.
  Xiao Ding smiled deeper, there was only a half pot of the wine left, and after a few sips, it was finally exhausted. He shook the pot without making a sound, which was disappointing. This half pot of wine was poured into Chen Zeming's abdomen through his mouth. Chen Zeming became drunker and became even more confused. Seeing that there was no more wine, at last, he was relieved, his arms widened, his back leaned against the edge of the bed, and he fell asleep dimly.
  Xiao Ding threw the hip flask away, pulled his hair bun, and then kissed it.
  Chen Zeming was startled in pain and waved to stop.
  But the two of them were struggling together, entangled in each other's noses, and warm and ambiguous. In this situation, he only suspected that he was in a dream, and soon he would be defeated. That little bit of Qi Nian was originally hidden deep in his heart.
  Soon, the lips and teeth were intertwined and glued to each other, and it was difficult to separate for a moment.
  ...
  Chen Zeming was shocked when his skin touched.
  Xiao Ding seemed to have expected this earlier and kissed him first. Chen Zeming was pressed by him to the edge of the bed and couldn't break free. Xiao Ding gently sucked on the tip of his tongue, as if calming him, Chen Zeming gradually stopped struggling, showing a confused look in the chaos. ...
  Chen Zeming frowned tightly. At this point, he couldn't resist it. This action was obviously happy, but his chest was filled with unspeakable suffering, and he couldn't help but let out a low voice in his throat. A subtle voice.
  Xiao Ding kissed tighter as if he was about to swallow his voice.
  ...
  He held that hand, Xiao Ding looked at him in surprise, Chen Zeming stared at him for a moment, and suddenly cut his hands back and pressed them up. He also knew that he was deeply drunk, lest the other party break free,... he tied the clothes to the other party with a rope.
  After Xiao Ding was shocked, he continued to struggle, but he still couldn't fight the brute force after he came up with interest.
  ...Xiao Ding
  gritted his teeth and said from his throat: "Why does this kind of thing make you...it always feels so uncomfortable!" Chen Zeming broke his head and kissed him deeply. This action came from the heart, without any discomfort at all. He gave up fighting between heaven and man and chose to surrender to himself.
  Xiao Ding frowned, his face full of pain and anger, even this kiss could not eliminate the dull pain, or let it fade by half.
  ...Even if Xiao Ding's face turns blue, he doesn't stop softly. If this is a dream, then let each other indulge to the end.
  Xiao Ding suddenly opened his eyes and responded to the kiss.

  They kissed so deeply, but they were far apart from each other and never approached.
  ...
  Always.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...